Bring it on

Tonight was the night. The Moon Royal ball was set to begin within the next few hours. The mansion was filled with caterers, maids, and butlers all making last minute preparations. They weren't the only ones preparing. In the kings meeting room; Moonbyul, Hwasa, Namjoon, and Seulgi had all gathered to review security plans. " Now Seulgi, you and your team will be in charge of protecting the heads of the royal court. We can't risk Minhyuk attacking them. Hyejin I need you to protect Wheein and Yongsun. I'm sure he will target them. Namjoon just stick to what he has planned for you. We still don't know his game plan entirely so we need to keep our cover as long as possible. I'll take care of my father." Moonbyul laid out the floor plans of the mansion showing different exit strategies. "Can you call Jisoo in for me I need her to bring this document to my father." Moonbyul looked to Seulgi who left swiftly to get the assistant.
  "May I ask what that document contains. It's something serious I know that." Hyejin looked to her friend with concern on her face. "It's the transfer of power should my father die tonight. I signed it earlier. If he dies then I become the vampire Queen of South Korea. The other royals signed as well stating they agree with the transfer." Moonbyul turned away from the group to look out the window. "I hope it doesn't come to that."
  "Moonbyul you wished to see me?" Jisoo announced herself to the group. "Yes, please take this document straight to my father. It is the emergency transfer of power. See to it he gets it right away please. Also please arrange for the car to go pick up Wheein and Yongsun. They should be ready soon." Moonbyul handed the document over to Jisoo, who then bowed exiting the room.
"We will defeat him Byul. I promise you that. No one threatens this family and gets away with it. Now let's go get ready. We still have our girls to impress." Hyejin placed her hand on Moonbyul's shoulder before letting out a small chuckle and walking with Moonbyul up to her room where both girls began getting ready.  
   Namjoon left to help with the waitstaff. His cover was to be on loan from Eclipse as a bartender. He quickly found the bar and began setting up as well as scouting out escape routes and advantage points for Moonbyul. A tall gentleman approached the bar with cases of alcohol for the evening. "Are you Namjoon? I was told to deliver this to the head bartender this evening. The king asks that only this alcohol be served. He wants the best for his guests tonight. I will also be assisting you this evening. He asked you ran as more of a manager than bartender. I will be bartending in your place. The names Kai, I'm one of his personal assistants." Kai handed over a letter signed with the kings insignia confirming the last minute requests. "Okay, just set up over there. Make sure these drinks are perfect. Only the best for the King and his guests. I will fire you on the spot understood?" Namjoon collected the alcohol and began storing it behind the bar while speaking with his new employee.

*Wheein's apartment*
"Hey Whee! Moonbyul just texted me. She said a car is on the way. Are you all ready?" Yongsun yelled from the living room as she finished putting her heels on. "Yea I'm all set. Are you as nervous as I am. I mean we will be surrounded by vampires as the only humans and there's a plan to kill Moonbyul's father." Wheein said worriedly as she grabbed her purse and walked out the apartment door behind Yongsun. "Our girls will protect us. Moonbyul has the entire Vampire Royal Guard patrolling the mansion. She won't let anything happen. Plus the other vampires don't drink human blood. Moonbyul said it's only given in emergency situations and in micro amounts since it's so strong. Look there's the car. Let's do our best to enjoy tonight while we can. Hopefully this attack is nothing more than a false claim." Yongsun reassured her friend before an older gentleman exited the drivers side of the vehicle and opened the door for the girls.

*Mansion*
Guests began to arrive to the mansion. A line of vehicles flowed down the long driveway. Seulgi stood at the top of the mansion steps next to the large double wooden doors. She silently surveyed and counted each guest that arrived noting which were from the royal court. Moonbyul and Hyejin awaited for their guests at the top of the staircase just inside the doors. It wasn't long before the two women they had been awaiting for walked through the doors. Both Hyejin and Moonbyul stood in awe at the beautiful women before them. Yongsun and Wheein greeted their respective dates with a kiss on the cheek which brought both back to reality. "You look breathtaking Yongsun. You as well Wheein." Moonbyul breathed out smiling as wide as she possibly could. "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." Yongsun hooked her arm in Moonbyul's while Wheein took Hyejins'.
The couples walked through the main hall of the mansion where a dance floor was formed in the middle. Towards the back of the room a platform stood with two thrones. One was occupied by Moonbyul's father while the other stood empty for Moonbyul to sit. "Ah Moonbyul, I'm so glad you decided to bring your girlfriends to the party. Yongsun how are you my dear. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get to know you more lately, but with how happy I've seen my daughter I think I have nothing to worry about even if you have a human." King Seo Jin laughed before embracing each of the women.
After some small talk Hyejin led Wheein to the dance floor as a slow song came on. "You look gorgeous tonight Wheein. Thank you for coming even with everything that may happen." Wheein had her arms wrapped around Hyejins neck with Hyejins hands on her waist. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else tonight. I love you Hyejin." Wheein confessed. Hyejin pulled away slowly to properly look Wheein in the eyes and simply responded, "I love you too Wheein." The women kissed. It was soft and filled with love. After the song ended Hyejin and Wheein joined Moonbyul and Yongsun at the bar where the two women were engaged in a conversation and drinking a glass of wine.

The party was well under way when Moonbyul was asked to join King Seo Jin on the platform. "Ladies and Gentleman, I gather you all here tonight to celebrate the continuing peace among our families and the human world. With my daughter at my side I hope to keep this peace for years to come."
The crowd clapped but quieted down as one person began to walk forward through the crowd. "Your highness that was such a lovely speech. Your kind words inspire all of us to be better people. I propose a toast to King Seo Jin. Long Live the King!" Everyone cheered and drank their wine. "Oh but before I forget. The king in question in not you your majesty. But the former true King. My father! Unfortunately you killed my father after he proposed we be true to our nature. So now I stand before you to seek revenge in his name and take back the throne." Minhyuk approached King Seo Jin and stabbed him through the heart with a dagger. "Oh and Moonbyul that drink that you and everyone else just consumed has meteor dust infused in it as does this dagger. Now you may be wondering why meteor dust. Well I've had 200 years to come up with a serum that weakens Vampires rendering them useless. That serum is in your drinks and laced with some sedative for our human friends here." Moonbyul felt her body weaken as she tried to attack Minhyuk. She fell to the floor unconscious as did everyone else in the room besides the Foresaken scattered through the crowd. "Jisoo Kai, Take Moonbyul and her friends to the meeting room tie them up with the chains that were brought. Only those chains. They are made with meteorite." Minhyuk stood over the king before taking the crown and sitting on the throne.