Suit and tie

Yongsun awoke the next morning and noticed Moonbyul was not in bed with her. Knowing how busy her girlfriend has been she thought nothing of it and grabbed fresh clothes to take a shower. After getting herself ready for the day and consuming a quick breakfast Woojin handed her an envelope containing a letter from Moonbyul. The letter informed her that Wheein and herself were to go shopping with the help of one of the family's assistants to purchase dresses for the ball that Friday evening. Moonbyul reassured she would pay for their purchases. Sure enough a black credit card was tucked inside the envelope as well. Yongsun quickly called Wheein who had not woken up yet. Hearing that the girls would be going shopping, Wheein was quick to dress and wait outside her apartment. A black car picked up both the girls bringing them to the Lotte Department Store. The assistant who's name was Jisoo met them at the entrance to the mall.

The first store the entered was filled with elegant dresses and tuxedos. Both girls were in awe of the quality of the dresses. Wheein and Yongsun both grabbed a few dresses they liked and entered the changing rooms. "Whee? What do you think of all this? You know with Moonbyul and Hyejin. It's all so much to take in and now we are going to basically the biggest event in their world." Yongsun spoke as she changed into a red dress. "I'm still trying to understand it all. Hyejin has been really good at answering my questions though. If I have to be honest I'm nervous about this ball. I trust Moonbyul and Hyejin and the king of course, but these other families and Minhyuk. I don't know. I guess I'm just scared of something happening." Wheein was fitting into a short black dress in her changing room. "I agree with you but I know Moonbyul and Hyejin won't let any harm come to us. They will get Minhyuk before he gets a chance to act." Yongsun replied now staring in awe at the beautiful dress she wore. Wheein tried a few more dresses on before deciding on a dark blue knee length dress. Yongsun chose the deep red dress she first tried on. Satisfied with their purchases the two women plus Jisoo made their way to a small restaurant to eat lunch.

*In Busan*
"Do you want to tell me why we drove to Busan to get our outfits for the ball?" Hyejin asked looking over at Moonbyul as they exited the car. "Simple. I don't want the girls to know what we are wearing and vice versa. Plus my father has been using this tailor for his suits for the past 40 years. If my dad trusts him then so do I. Did you decide on a suit or dress for the ball?" Moonbyul told her friend confidently as they made their way to a small shop located along a cozy small town street. "I guess that makes sense. I think I'm going to wear a tux actually. No offense but the dress uniform for the women your father had designed is uncomfortable. The men's is much more fitting." Hyejin held the door open to the tailor shop. It was a small shop that had suits for every occasion on display. The main counter sat right in front of the door and wrapped around in a circle to assist anyone throughout the store. A small old man who looked to be in his late 70's entered the room from the back. "Ah Miss.Moon! Always a pleasure to see you in here. Where's your father today? I have a suit all ready for him; ah and who is this beautiful woman? Have you finally settled down? It's about time." The old man greeted the two vampires with excitement. "My father had an important meeting unfortunately so he could not come but I will bring him his suit. This is my childhood friend Hyejin. I haven't settled down at least not with her. We came today for some suits. I just need mine altered I believe my assistant Kai sent it down earlier this week. Hyejin here needs one of the family dress suits." Moonbyul hugged the old man as if he was family. "Of course anything for the Moon family and their friends. Right this way ladies."

The shop owner helped each of them with their suits. Moonbyul had an all black suit with a black sash with silver lining on the edges going across her chest. Medals were attached to the left side of the chest while two silver cords hung securely around her right shoulder. Hwasa opted to wear an all white suit trimmed with black. She decided not to have medals or the cord on her suit wanting a more simple look. Moonbyul paid for the three suits plus a generous tip before they both left the shop and made their way back to Seoul. What they didn't know was that they were followed by someone in a white car.

*cell phone conversation*
"Hello? It's about time you called give me an update on Moonbyul." A voice said through the phone.
"Hello Minhyuk, Moonbyul and her friend are in Busan. Their visiting that human shop owner the king loves so much. Maybe we can use him against them somehow." The person following the women replied.
"He is not the king! I am the rightful king. He's a pathetic excuse for a vampire along with his daughter. Socializing with worthless humans. Leave the human be for now I have bigger plans for the royal family. Good work Kai." Kai heard the line go dead before driving off back to Seoul.