Trouble brewing?

Across town in a sketchy house on the outskirts of town a meeting was being held by a large group of Forsaken. Their leader only going by the name Kang sits at the front of a large table surrounded by his followers. "Kang sir, the royal family and guard are coming into us we need to move cities it's too dangerous." One of the followers who was a low ranking member nervously says. "Quiet! I'll make the decision of if we move or not. I'm not done playing here. There's too many toys and I'm not finished with the royal family or their pathetic guard. The king will bow before me or die. Either way our time has come. The Forsaken will rule once again." Kang tells his followers exciting them into a frenzy. "Now now calm down everyone. We must be smart about this. We need to grow our numbers. For now feed on the pathetic humans but don't kill them bring them to our other building before the guard can retrieve them. I will divert the Kings attention. I already have him in my pocket." The followers nod in response. Kang smiles as he begins to laugh maniacally his followers follow in his laughter. "Sir the royal guard is headed by the Kings daughter what should we do with her?" His top soldier asks concerned about Moonbyul and her troops. "Send someone to follow her. Find her weak points and use them against her. She may be good but she's not perfect. Once you find that out inform me and we will proceed with step two of our plan." "Yes Kang sir."

Kang dismisses all of his followers besides one his right hand man and second in command. "Namjoon, you will personally see to Moonbyul. She owns a club in the city. Get inside there anyway you can and find out more about her. Like I said I will handle the king." "Right away sir, I know the club your talking about and just so happens they need a bartender." Namjoon bows and leaves Kang alone in the building. Kang now truly believes he will finally get his revenge on the king for murdering his father the previous King of the Night. The current King made the young Kang flee in terror during the uprising since he was too young to fight back or earn the throne. Now that he is older and found the royal family he will make them pay for what they have done and restore his families name.

Namjoon arrives at the club awaiting meeting with Moonbyul under the guise that he wants a job working for her. "Hello, you must be Namjoon. My name is Moonbyul. Please come in and we will start." Moonbyul tells him as she approaches the club and shakes his hand. "Thank you I just moved into town and I was a bartender in my last city. I have plenty of experience in this industry I even can cook of you need a line cook." He says proudly trying to win her over. "Well your resume looks great and you seem to be eager to work so I don't see why not. Can you start tomorrow night?" "Yes of course, thank you so much for this opportunity." He's shakes her hand and begins to leave when he sees a beautiful young woman approach Moonbyul.

"Hey baby, are you ready to go sorry I'm a little early. I finished my exam quicker than I thought I was going to." Yongsun sweetly says as she wraps her arms around Moonbyuls neck kissing her lips. "Yea I was just finishing up myself, let s go to my place tonight there's someone I want you to meet actually." The say goodbye to Namjoon who instantly get on his phone as soon as the lovers leave the club. "Kang it's Namjoon, I may have found Moonbyul's weakness. It seems the royal captain is dating a female human. I'll let you know more as time goes on." With that he hangs up smiling already thinking of a plan to destroy Moonbyul.