Ch 2 the school knows

Draco POV
As I walked out of my common room this morning. Everyone stared at me, I looked around uncertain for a minute. I caught up with pansy.

Draco: why is everyone staring at me?
I asked her in a whisper voice, she beckoned me to follow her into a closet.

Pansy: draco I heard rumors that a Slytherin told a griffindor that your gay
I felt my blood run cold I stared for a long time at her. That's true obviously but how did that Slytherin find out.

Draco: and they told the whole school.
I finished before she could say anything.

Pansy: oh dray I'm so so sorry
She said hugging me, I said nothing feeling my head want to explode.

Draco: can you please leave I want to be alone
She nodded her head and walked out the door, I felt myself slide down the wall. Feeling tears run down my face. What would happen if my father found out.

I then heard a familiar voice outside the closet I started listening.

Harry: hermione what do I do!?
I raised and eyebrow in suspicions and slowly stood up. I put my ear against the door waiting for hermiones response.

Hermione: Harry well I personally think the right thing to do would be to break up with her
I froze Harry is going to break up with the weaslette. But why!?

Harry: I know!! But what about Ron he's going to hate me

Hermione: no he won't he'll understand.
I rolled my eyes at that response, but I had to get out of this closet before I was late for class.

Harry: well thanks I'll see you later mione
I heard footsteps walk away, I heard a heavy sigh come from outside. Then I heard more footsteps come from the opposite direction.

Dracos mind: what the crap is that!!
I stayed silent listening to the loud footsteps as they approached Harry. Who was still standing outside the door.

Harry: oh hi Cedric
I felt myself gag in my mouth a little, I just want to leave. But I can't without anyone asking me why I was in a closet.

Cedric: hey harry~
I wanted to legit throw up, his voice just disgusted me. I heard cedrics footsteps walk towards Harry more. Until I heard a bang against a wall.

Harry: w-what are you doing
I felt my blood start boiling, I felt myself clench my teeth together to keep from growling.

Cedric: you know we would be a cute couple
I let out a low growl as I put my hand on the door handle.

Harry: I-I'm sorry I don't understand
Hearing him stutter like that just made me more angry at Cedric. But then everything went silent except more Harry's whimpers. I couldn't hole myself any longer.

I burst the door open and pushed Cedric to the ground. Growling at him, his eyes widened as I stood infront of Harry.

Cedric: finally decide to come out of the closet

Draco: I see you have too
I smirked at him as he stalked away, I sighed then I remembered. I turned around and saw Harry in the ground. He wasn't looking at me it was like he was still scared.

Draco: p-potter
I stuttered out his eyes widened and he looked up at me. I was sitting right infront of him he looked like he was crying. I put my hand on his cheek wiping his tears away.

Draco: hey it's okay
It looked like he didn't recognize me he jumped up and out his arms around my neck. I felt him cry into my shoulder.

Draco: hey it's alright potter
He smiled at me but then his face went right back to sad.

Harry: w-why does it have to be me who loses everything. What did I ever do!?
He whispered into my neck, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in to my lap.

Draco: you did nothing, some things just happen.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter of drarry. Things are so sad right now but that's okay. Love you bye!!