Ch 4 oh god!!

Harry POV
Draco has said nothing and practically just ran out. I really had wanted to know but I knew he wasn't going to tell me. I stayed there a little longer until feeling myself grow tired as I walked back to my dorm.

Monday morning
Ugh!!! Today is Monday I don't want to leave my dorm like at all!! I don't want to go to class.

Ron: ya alright there mate?
I beard Ron call obviously hearing me groan in annoyance as the sunlight hit me.

Harry: yeah I just don't want to get up!!
He laughed as I closed my eyes and rolled around in my bed.

Ron: cmon mate I don't want to either but you know hermione..
He said with a worried towards the door as if expecting her to just barge in. I rolled my eyes and slowly got up and went into the bathroom.

Harry: go to the great hall without me
I called to Ron who I heard yell back a sure and walk out of the dorm. I sighed as I started getting ready for my shower.

In potions
Ugh the worst class of the day and worst of all Snape just assigned partners!! I am with fricken malfoy. Like can this day get any worse.

Draco: Potter!!
I heard malfoy yell I instantly realized that I had zoned out and when I turned and looked at him. He had the potion we were making all over him. I started to laugh then realized that it was all over me too.

Snape: Really boys 😒 detention after school
He said and walked away malfoy glared at me and told me to help him clean up.

Draco: I can't believe you just got me detention.
He grumbled at me in annoyance ever second he could get.

After school
I ran into snapes room for detention realizing I was late. I saw malfoy already there and Snape just glaring at me. Malfoy smirked. God I hate him so much..

Harry: sorry I'm late
I mumbled and sat down away from malfoy.

Snape: mind telling me why you were late
He said in a serious tone which I could tell he was very angry with me. I sighed and started explaining.

Harry: I was playing chess with Ron and we kind of got ahead of ourselves.
I confessed and kind of glanced down as I beard malfoy snicker.

Snape: malfoy you were late too mind telling me why..
He said in a softer tone towards malfoy, I huffed in annoyance.

Draco: well uh...uhm I got distracted with Blaise
I could tell he was lying but I didn't say anything. Feeling as I would be in even more trouble if I did.

After detention
I walked out of the room as fast as I could I beard malfoy behind me.

Draco: hey potter
I sighed and turned around and looked at him. He smirked at me seeing he got my attention and it was fully on him.

Harry: what do you want malfoy
I hissed at him I just wanted to get back to my dorm so I could sleep.

Draco: awh why so sad potter
He said making a face at me I scoffed and started walking away. I heard his footsteps close behind me tho.

Harry: leave me alone malfoy
I said to him I wasn't looking at him but I could tell he was smirking.

Draco: Aw actually going to stand up for yourself for once..that's so cute
He said to me I tried to ignore him but I just felt like I couldn't.

Draco: why not run to that little weasel of yours and get him to defend you or your parents...oh wait I forgot there
At that point I punched him in the face before he could finish.

Harry: Never say anything about my parents again
I hissed at him as I laid on the ground looking kind of surprised.

Draco: Aw did I hit a nerve
He said in a baby ish voice, I felt my blood start boiling. I wanted to hurt him so bad I wanted to scream he didn't know what it was like. But I didn't j just turned around and walked away.

But before I could get fully away I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. I whipped around and saw that malfoy had his wand out. I pulled out mine and we started shouting spells.

Harry: avada kedrava (still dint know how to spell it)
I yelled and before I knew it he was in the floor blood everywhere. I froze

Shit I thought I didn't mean to do that. What the crap and I suppose to do!! I stood there frozen before slowly walking towards him. I heard a door open and saw Snape walking around hearing us. He stopped when he saw malfoy and said nothing.

Until malfoy finally whispered something pointing his wand at me.

Draco: crucio ( don't know how to spell this either)

I fell to the ground twitching in pain. Feeling my whole body was shaking until I felt myself drift into unconsciousness.

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter love you guys bye!!