Ch 6 together...!?

3rd person pov (I've never done one of these but let's try it)

Madam pomfrey ordered pansy and Blaise to get out of the room while she tried everything she could to help draco. Pansy started sobbing and saying it was all her fault.

Nobody knew what to do so they all just stayed silent listening to pansy sob. Until finally madam pomfrey came out and told them to leave. They didn't know why but they all did.

One by one pansy,Blaise, hermione and Ron all left. Harry say there feeling scared when finally he asked.

Harry: madam pomfrey
She turned around and looked at him, she had a look in her face.

Madam pomfrey: yes Harry
He stayed silent not really knowing what to say or do. But he knew he had to ask about draco he just didn't know why .

Harry: can you bring me over to draco
He asked timidly she stared for awhile before finally nodding and putting his arm over her shoulder. She brought him over to draco whose face was white.

Madam pomfrey: he's not doing so well to be honest
She confessed looking at Harry as she set him down. He just nodded his head as he stared at draco.

Madam pomfrey: just tell me when you want to leave
He nodded his head as she walked away. He felt guilt spread through his body like a raging fire. He knew it was his fault but he didn't know what to do. So he started to talk to him feeling stupid.

Harry: hey malfoy
He whispered softly trying not to wake anyone else up. Then realizing it was only him and draco in here.

Harry: I didn't know what that spell would do honestly... I'm really sorry
He mumbled but finding no use in it he stood up determined to get back to his bed. When he felt a pull on his hand.

He glanced down and say draco was holding onto his hand not to tightly. Harry sighed and sat back down in the seat. Feeling like he couldn't leave him here like this. He knew he was going to regret this later but he slipped into the bed with draco.

He stared at the ceiling for awhile until feeling sleepy. He turned over his back facing draco until he felt arms wrap around his waist. He sucked in a breath and slowly turned around.

He felt dracos arms around him, he sighed and put his head in dracos chest. Feeling sleep finally take over he drifted off.

Both the boys still in each other's arms. Harry's arms now around dracos neck as dracos arms were around Harry's waist. Feet tangled together they were sleeping. Madam pomfrey went to go check on Harry but when she walked in.

She saw this and smiled and turned the light off and walked out.

Well uh I don't usually do third person POV so just tell me how that was. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Love you bye!!