Ch 8 the headache

Harry POV
It's been a few weeks and I wanted to talk to malfoy again. He avoided me though and every time I went to try and talk to him he ran. It was quite annoying actually. I sighed and turned back to hermione and Ron.

Ron: ya alright there mate
Ron asked I looked at him feeling a little dazed at the moment.

Harry: yep just going to the bathroom see you in class
I said getting up and leaving really fast feeling a few peoples eyes on me. The thing was I really didn't feel good. I felt like I was goin to puke.

I went up to moaning myrtles bathroom and leaned over the sink. I don't think I can make it too the stall. I felt light headed I kind omg felt like dying.

I felt myself fall to the ground and hunch over feeling myself start to throw up. I heard a gasp behind me and someone run to my side. I felt like I couldn't see as I felt tears in my eyes. I had felt fine this morning but something was wrong.

The person who was there was rubbing my back and whispering soft thing into my ear. I felt strangely calm they got up when I started to calm down. I leaned against the wall and looked up at the person who basically helped me.

I saw a flash of blond run by as they caught me looking at them. They ran without another word but I knew who it was. There voice I heard it all the time.

It was draco malfoy...

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter next update should be out hopefully maybe soon I'm not sure...yeah bye!!