Ch 15 enemies or friends?

Warning ⚠️ mention of abuse and maybe self harm if any of these scars you I suggest you skip this chapter. I will also warn you before it happens so you can skip that part Okay continue

Harry POV
I got up the next morning in my own bed I remembered instantly what happened. I heard the shower on and saw everyone was gone.

A few minutes later
I heard someone come out of the bathroom and stop immediately.

Ron: mate you know I-

Harry: save it. I'm not in the mood to hear it
I hissed and pushed past him and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and just let the water wash my body.

When I finally got out i looked at my face and body. I saw the bruises from where he kicked and where my uncle abused me from. I felt so awful and it wasn't even my fault. I finally pulled out the box.

Self harm warning ⚠️
That I hoped would help me right now I looked at the 8 inch dagger in it. I put it lightly to my skin and went down in a line. I knew I shouldn't do it but the pain felt so good. I was actually in control of the pain for once. It was a good thing I locked the bathroom door.

I made a few more with blood dripping out even more in each one. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

End of self harm
I finally cleaned off the dagger and put it away for now. I put on the bandages and rolled down my sleeves and walked out. I was extremely late for breakfast. Truth was I didn't want to go I didn't want to see Ron. I'm just going to suck it up and go.

I walked out of the common room and down the hallway. As I walked into the great hall everyone's eyes turned to me. Even the teachers looked at me. I felt so uncomfortable so I quickly walked to the Gryffindor table. I had covered all the scars I had again.

I sat down with hermione and Ron and everyone went back to talking. Hermione tried to talk to me.

Hermione: Harry Ron didn't-

Harry: I don't want to hear it hermione.
I hissed at her in annoyance Ron just looked down.

Ron: Harry I-
He started again I really didn't want to hear this or have time for it. I got up as quickly as I sat down and left. I bumbled into someone as fucking usual.

Harry: watch were your going you-
I got cut off as I looked down at draco who was picking up his stuff. He looked really upset right now. Panicked even...I bent down and started helping him.

Harry: hey are you....okay?
I asked lightly not so sure if he wanted me t talk to him. He picked up the rest of his stuff and dragged me into a closet. He then leaned against the door and slid down. I heard crying I felt awful.

Harry: hey are you okay?
I asked again sitting in front of him he just jumped up and hugged me. I hugged him back rocking him back and forth.

Harry: what happened?
I asked lightly again he finally looked at me and that's when I saw his wrist. I looked back up at him.

Harry: you-you cut!?
I said in surprise cause draco didn't seem like the person to have anything to be upset about. I guess I was really wrong he didn't say anything just looked down.

Draco: hate me all you want but let me explain
He said quietly I felt so awful for snapping at him in the hallway.

Harry: go on

Draco: I- I have been trying to get rid of......this
He said pulling up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark on his arm. I felt the color drain from my face.

Draco: I never wanted any of this all I wanted was to be normal!! But I can never get that
He said and out his head down again I looked at him.

Harry: Answer this.
He nodded

Harry: could you of stopped yourself from getting the mark...?
I asked I wanted to know if he had a choice in this or not.

Draco: unless I wanted to father and mother to die then no I didn't get a choice I did this for them
He said putting his head down again I pulled him in for a hug.

Harry: listen to me everything will be alright
He was sobbing into my arm and I just couldn't help but pull him closer.

A few minutes later
Draco: thanks Potter
He said and wiped his tears and stood up and was about to leave.

Harry: draco wait.
I said getting up, he looked at me I rolled up my sleeves. He saw all the cuts on them everything I hide. He looked back at me

Harry: I think it's only fair I show you something
I said rolling them back down he walked towards me. He lifted my head up with his finger .

Draco: it's okay
He said he was extremely close to me and we were in a closet. He pulled me in for a hug.

Draco: what happened to you?

Harry: you thought my life was okay at the Dursley's......they abuse me draco
I said finally spilling everything I was hiding to my enemy. I guess we weren't enemies anymore he pulled me closer.

Draco: don't worry I'll help you

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye!! Love you! ❤️