#3-Stanner

A/N: Okay so this chapter takes place about 2-3 weeks later. Loki is back to normal. Kind of. He still has 'episodes'. Tony and Bruce love each other but don't know about it, so the others want to get one of them to confess his feelings. Sorry if the characters are OOC. This is my first fan-fiction so no hate please!

~*~Chat Room~*~

{Loki is online}

{Steve is online}

{Clint is online}

{Natasha is online}

Clint: Am I the only 1 who noticed the way Bruce and Tony look at each other?

Loki: Nope. Plus I saw them cuddle on the couch last night. Sorta. Well Tony fell asleep and leaned onto Bruce's shoulder and Bruce basically hugged him. (A/N: The pic is what he is explaining!!)

Clint: We need to get 'em together!!

Natasha: IKR!!

Steve: Um guys r u sure this is the right thing to do?

Natasha: Cap they love each other! Just too shy to admit it to each other.

Steve: ... OK

Clint: So who has a plan?

Loki: ...Hmm... No...*thinks* Complicated...*thinks a little more* Hmm...

Loki: For the first time ever I've got nothing.

Steve: Well we could get them to get into a romantic mood and then you know they confess and all.

{Natasha is now Nat}

Nat: Good idea cap. The question is how?

Clint: Get them to drink a little at night go out to the balcony. Stars+alcohol=confession!

Loki: What if we got Bruce to start talking about how he tried to commit suicide, it'll get Tony to feel sorry for him and assure him that he's got a place in the world?

Nat,Steve,Clint: That's the plan

{Clint,Loki,Nat,Steve are offline}

{Tony has turned off invisibility}

{Bruce has turned off invisibility}

A/N:I'm just going to leave you with this CLIFFHANGER!!!

Sorry it was so short 😭😞. I ship Science Boyfriend a.k.a. Stanner a.k.a. Brony but I couldn't find any fan-fiction about it anywhere if anyone knows a good Stanner fan-fiction please write the link in the comments

Bye!