#16- Teaching newbies

((A/n: Again picture has nothing to do with the story.))
~*~Chat Room~*~
{Draco, Tony, Bruce, Clint and Nat are online}
Draco: Guys, how do you... teach teens??
Tony: Draco what did you get yourself into this time?
Draco: Annoyed Fury. Now I have to teach newbies at the academy.
Bruce: Operative or sci-tech?
Draco: What's the difference?
Clint: Did someone try to kill you/sneak up on you/pickpocket you/knock you out/etc. ?
Draco: All of the above.
Clint & Nat: Operative it is.
Tony: Got your pills DJ?
Draco: Don't call me that, and yep. Don't worry Tony, no one will kill anyone.
Clint: You never know with those guys.
Draco: 😳
Nat: Draco, don't worry they are just teenagers, your a pro assassin and immortal.
Draco: They are so disturbing. What am I supposed to do?! All of them are just staring at me!!!!
Bruce: What is your class?
Draco: Bloody hell if I know.... Fury just pushed me in and said, I quote: 'Try not to get killed.' And then left me with these... little monsters!!!!!!
Tony: Draco, calm down. You taught at Harvard when you were 14 remeber. Just try to make them listen.
Draco: They all have double digit IQs. I can't deal with testosterone bombs!
Tony: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Bruce: Tony! Help him out!
Draco: Oh one of them is raising her hand. Gtg!
{Draco is offline}

Draco's Pov
I put down my phone, and look back at these.... things. "Yes." I said, looking at the girl. She had brown curly hair, emerald eyes, pale skin. "We're supposed to be learning about secret codes and message ways. Aren't you going to start the class?" She asked me. Well now I know what to teach about. "Wrong! Secret code is a wrong statement. 99.9% of coded messages go around in the public, and most people don't understand them, only those who know how to decipher it." I corrected her. "My apologies for not starting class. You see Mr. Trench coat and eyepatch literally pushed me inti the class, saying and I quote 'Try not to get killed.'" I said imitating Fury's voice, which came out funny, since he was American and I was more of British so I had the world's worst American accent ever. "He didn't even tell me what I had to teach." I finished, and they laughed. "Know what? I'm probably only substituting for someone, let's just get to know each-other." I said. "But of course, I'll probably forget your names by the next day." I added, and they laughed again. "Alright you there. Name, age, hobby." I said pointing to a random kid, in the first row. After ten minutes, I knew everyone's name. "I have a small feeling non of you, have a clue who I am. Which is fine. I didn't get famous here." I said looking them over once again. A kid in the very back, shyly raised his hand. His name was Taylor or Alex, I don't know. "Taylor was it?- No it was Alex! Correct, the hacker kid." He nodded faintly, so he was supposed to go to Sci-tech, but he knew way too much, and he was placed here, so he could be a specialist. "Lemme guess, you need to go to the toilet?" Again firs of laughter. These kids have really sensitive humour, I mean they laugh at everything! "N-no." I smiled faintly to myself, I used to be like this at high school. The extremely quiet and shy kid, who barely spoke. "I-I know who y-you are." I raised an eyebrow, and speeded up next to him, now sitting right next to him. "Yes, continue please." I said. "Well your name is Draco Jayy Stark." I flinched faintly at the mention of Jayy. He kills innocent people, and I take blame. But that's another story. "You were adopted by Howard Stark, he though he could make a weapon of some sort or a super soldier out of you. That didn't work. You didn't have a childhood, you weren't even born for the matter. Medically you are dead, considering that you don't have a pulse a.k.a your heart isn't beating and you don't breath. You don't need to eat, just sometimes a well charged phone or tablet, to take the energy from." Alex finished. I smirked. "See now that is a good student. You also have a British accent and know me. Your my favourite. Anyone who can top his knowledge becomes my favourite. Google doesn't know me by the way." I said and speeded back to the teacher's desk. There were a lot of 'Aww damn it!'s which made me snicker. "Hey, I was reported dead, about..." I started counting on my fingers. "A bloody long time ago." I shurgged. The class continued with questions tossed around about me. Then finally the bell rang and I was the first one to leave. I was happy to go back to the Tower, I needed to spend time with Loki now.