Thomas

James POV

I was still stunned by the situation, unsure of what would happen next. It was almost as if everything was collapsing on top of me and I can't escape. I was bouncing my leg up and down in anticipation, hoping Thomas was okay as I sat in the hospital lobby.

"James Madison? You are able to see Thomas now." A nurse called. She led me into his room.
"I'll leave you here for a bit" she gave me a sympathetic look and walked out.

I stared down at the bed, an unconscious Thomas laid there. I couldn't help but feel this was all my fault, if I had been more careful he wouldn't of had to push me aside, he wouldn't be hurt.

"I-I'm sorry Thomas.." Tears dripped down my face again and I forced a smile onto myself.
"James! Where is James? Where am I?" Thomas woke up from his short coma and scanned his eyes around the room in confusion.
"T-Thomas, you're okay! Don't worry I'll get the nurse"
"James" he cupped his hand around my face and then held me into a long embrace "I won't leave you again."

Time skip to later

The nurse invited me back into the room and I saw Thomas give me his 'signature' smile.
"He's alright for the most part with just a couple bruises, however he has a broken leg and needs to stay in the hospital for 2 days, he'll be able to go back to home and school on Tuesday." She informed me.
"Okay, thank you" She left me alone with him once again and closed the door.

"Thomas are you going to be okay alone here?"
"It's gonna be fine Jemmy, I'll be back on track soon anyway."
"Are you sure you're sure because if you're not I can stay with you-"
"James, you have to go to school too, besides it would be kinda boring being here with bruised up me"
"It's never boring with you around" we both giggled.
"Alright Madison, you are permitted to leave now Thomas needs his rest." She walked back in.
"Mhm" I replied.

Wowee another time skip

"And then he went unconscious and we had to call an ambulance." I explained what happened to Lafayette over the phone.
"Excusez moi James but don't you think you should speak with uh the how you say people who caused this situation?"
"Crap, I gotta get on that. I'll talk to you later Laf!" I hung up on him and slid on my coat.

"Ugh, what do you want?" George opened the door to reveal him in a casual shirt and jeans beside a smaller Samuel.
"I just need to talk to you and Samuel about what happened today."
"Sigh I suppooossee I can let you in but don't touch anything"
He opened the door wider to let me in and we sat down at a dining table.

We talked for an hour before settling on them paying for the hospital expenses. "Fair enough, see Sammy I'm a nice guy" George reassured him.
"I'm still mad at you!" Samuel crossed him arms and turned his head before looking back at me. "Thanks for helping the situation"
"No problem" I replied and left in a flash. I'm glad we didn't have to get into any legal stuff, I don't think I'm ready to be in court just yet.

I really hope Thomas is going to be alright, it's just a broken leg but I'm still worried as hell.

Sorry for all the short chapters lately, here is a decently sized one, haha. Another chapter coming soon.