Tragedy

James POV

It was a nice day, Thomas and I were enjoying the cold breeze and eating food. We held onto eachothers' hands and walked over to a crosswalk as we waited for the lights to flash red.

"Thomas, I don't understand why you keep doing all these amazing things for me" I said.
"Well, not amazing but I just want to make you feel appreciated."
"Tommy, I love you."

We started walking on the road as the light had turned red, however a car started coming towards us that I hadn't noticed.
"Jemmy!" Thomas yelled as he pushed me out of the way.
My body slammed on the stone cold pavement, I looked to my right to see Thomas laying on the ground, bruised and possibly dead.
"Tommy, Tommy!" I yelped "Hello? Help!"

Two people walked out of the car and I ran up to them.
"What were you thinking?!" I yelled at the two, as I had a closer look at them I noticed they were none other than George Fredrick and Samuel Seabury.

"I'm so sorry! I can pay for the hospital bills. I understand this is a big deal and everything. It was a spur of the moment." Samuel squeaked.
"Sam, I told you to keep your eye on the road!" George interrupted.
"How can I do that when you were criticising my driving every 2 seconds!"
"I knew I should've took the wheel, ugh."
"Right now we have to focus on getting Thomas to the hospital."
"Yes, I'll phone an ambulance." I said.
I told them the situation and brought myself over to Thomas again.

"It's going to be okay Thomas, you're going to be okay." Tears streamed down my face. Thomas slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Jemmy, I know I know I'm sorry."
"What are you sorry for you? I should've paid attention." He slipped back into an unconscious state.
"Thomas!" I screamed.
I heard sirens and an ambulance pulled over to the side.
"You can go with him if you'd like." The lady said.
"Alright." I could feel the tears drip down.
They put him on a stretcher and placed him on it as I went into the vehicle as well.
"Thomas, whatever happens I'm here." I held his hand and we drove away to a nearby hospital.
Please Thomas, stay with me, don't leave.

Cliffhanger oop- Next chapter on it's way.