Epilogue

3rd POV

Thomas and James continued to stay together in a happy relationship after graduation, they soon moved in together at a small apartment downtown. They both became lawyers and still held a close bond with some of their college friends.

John and Alexander also stayed together however have yet to move in with one another. John became and artist and Alexander went on to become a lawyer. Philip is living his best life as a happy turtle.

Eliza is still single but she is independent and will wait for the right person to come along, so are Peggy and Angelica. They are all still figuring out their careers.

Maria moved on with her life and became a fashion designer, she opened a boutique and sometimes designs clothes for her friends with the help of Hercules.

Hercules and Lafayette have stayed together. Hercules is Maria's apprentice and makes clothes with her, Lafayette hasn't decided on a career yet.

Aaron and Theodosia moved in together. Aaron became a lawyer and Theodosia doesn't have a career yet.

Thomas POV

James and I had planned a date at 'Cibo Fantastico' like our first. It's been 8 months since we have graduated, and things are starting to get better.

I put on a magenta jacket over my dress shirt and put on a black bow tie, I slipped one some black trousers too. I went to the vanity and combed my hair, it's been a while since James and I went out, I hope everything goes well.

I stepped out and saw james in a grey suit wearing a striped tie. He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey Thomas, should we go?" I linked arms with him.
"We shall!" I pointed onwards like a man on a mission.

We decided to take my car out for a drive instead of walking.

"I think I should drive today" James suggested with a smug look on his face.
"Jemmy, you just got your license a month ago, I don't think you can handle it..." I smirked and brandished my keys in the air.
"Hmph, I can just you wait!" I tossed him the keys and we started to drive off.

We arrived at the restaurant and parked the car.

"Well then James, I have been proven wrong."
"Don't judge before you observe" he giggled.

We both at down at a table in the middle of the restaurant and opened the menus. I peered over the menu and scanned my eyes around the room.

"Why is there so much awkward tension" I said abruptly.
"That's what I was thinking too, maybe it's just we haven't been out in a while." He looked really shaken up and nervous, I could just barely see him fumbling with his fingers.
"You don't need to be nervous you know, I'm right here." I put down the menu and held his hand from across the table.
"Yeah, I'm being worried over nothing."

We ordered the food and I decided to start some small talk.

"It's crazy that we've finally graduated I mean, look how far we've come" I chirped.
"Yeah, it's all really exciting and it's even better that I get to do this all with you." I gave him a soft smile.
"To be honest I'm not that prepared, I barely know anything."
"Thomas, you were literally one of the top students in our school, how can you say that even?" He laughed.
"Well, I mean I'm book smart but not generally, I'm not prepared for the real world yet."
"It's all new for the rest of us too, you're not alone."
"Thanks, James."

The food arrived and afterwards we drove back to the dorm and changed.

"Hey James, wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure, I'll make some popcorn!"
We plopped down on the couch and started watching Heathers. By the way if you haven't watched it I recommend it it's actually really good and they made a musical based on it too!
"Veronica is kinda dumb though, I mean Ich lüge bullets, really?" James exclaimed.
"I mean that's only because you took German, but then again it is still kinda dumb." We both laughed.

James placed his head on my shoulder and I put mine on top of his. We both accidentally dozed off near the end and fell asleep.

I wonder what will come next?

Thank you so much for reading this story! I will make a second book soon but I'll need your opinions, information will be in the next chapter. Bye!