The first day

James POV

I was just moaping around for most of the morning, I was super exhausted and then Thomas bursts into my room.

"JEMMY WE HAVE TO GET READY NOW-"
"What why?"
"We have to head into the college in like an hour."
"But I thought we still had a whole day left?"
"They changed it."
"Crap-"
He rushed out of my room into his and I quickly searched and scanned through my closet in every area for some clothes to wear.
I decided to just put on a grey shirt with some jeans and a green bomber jacket.

I see Thomas standing there wearing magenta coloured flannel and black trousers.
"We still have forty five minutes, we could head to the courtyard or sign up for the lectures early." He suggested.
"Let's go to the courtyard since there isn't really a point to signing up early."
"Alrighty, let's go" he wrapped one arm around me and we walked to the courtyard.

Hamilton was just sitting on a bench with John feeding some birds.
"Well if it isn't Hamiltrash." Thomas greeted Alexander.
"Ugh, what do you want Jeffershit?"
"Just came here because we got ready early, awh how cute is that your boyfriend?"
John blushed bright pink
"What- no shut up! I'm with Eliza anyway."
He looked at the ground, kind of disappointed.
"Mhm, yup."
"Oh it's you again." He glared at me.
"Alex, nice seeing you again." I said cheerfully.
"Don't call me Alex."
"Yeah, I always thought Hamiltrash suited you way better anyway." Thomas retorted.
"Just ignore them Alexander." John said sweetly and they went back to feeding the birds.

We just walked off to a different part of the area and sat down on the grass.
"It's really nice here." I said.
"Yeah, I'm sure the courses will be great too."
Two other guys started approaching us, I noticed one of them was Lafayette from yesterday.
"Oh, hey Laf!" Thomas smiled.
"Bon- Hello, I'm still getting used to stop saying French phrases, habits." He stuttered.
"Not to be rude but who is he?" I asked Lafayette.
"I'm Hercules Mulligan but my friends call me Herc." He introduced himself.
"I met him while I was at my job, turns out he goes here too."
"That's great!" Thomas replied.
"Hey Thomas, I think we should go"
"Right we need to sign up, I'll see you guys around."

We went to sign up and ended up picking a couple of the same times.

Time skip brought to you by macaroni man

Thomas and I were both really tired and headed back to our dorm.
"That was a hell of a day." Thomas said.
"Yup, I'm going to go to bed."
"Awh, already don't you want to stay a little longer, sweetie"
I blushed.
"Uhm, I'm gonna go to bed now haha."
"If you say so" He shrugged and had a smirk plastered on his face.

To be honest I think I might have feeling for Thomas, but there's a lot of people better than me so it's not like he'll even see me in that way. I haven't really told anyone but the truth is I'm gay, but I'm scared to come out. Maybe someday.

Yo, I hope ya'll are gettin into this lol. Part 4 is coming tomorrow so be ready for that, don't be afraid to follow ;) Bye