Mistakes

Thomas POV

Last night just felt like a blur, I had one drink too many. The last thing I remember is Alexander forcing a kiss on me and seeing James running away crying. I tried to run after him but he kept going.

"Hamilton what the hell?!" I yelled at him.
"Oh but you seemed to be enjoying yourself." He grinned at me.
"That was just low, don't come in contact with me or James again."
"Or what?"
"You'll regret it."

I turned back to the dorm but I couldn't find Jemmy anywhere. I'm so stupid, I really f*cked up.

Time skip brought to you by sad macaroni :(

I hop out of bed and stare at my mirror. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I just change into a sweater and sweatpants.

I spot James sitting on the couch.
"Hey James.." I greeted him.
"..." He just ignored me and walked back into his room.
"Jame-"
"What do you want from me? Was Alexander not enough for you?"
"I'm sorry about yesterday okay, I wasn't in the right state of mind-"
"I don't want to hear it"
"Why do you care anyway?" It came out in a harsher tone that I thought in my head. His eyes started watering.
"Because I actually liked you! I was an idiot. But clearly you don't feel the same way."
"Listen Jemmy, what happened yesterday didn't mean anything, he forced it. And I did like you back.... I just thought you wouldn't feel the same."
"You're literally perfect how could anyone not like you?"
"I just seem that way, under all this I'm just a normal guy with insecurities and flaws. I act confident so I don't look weak."
"Being a bit insecure doesn't make you weak. I'm sorry for not hearing you out I'm just stupid. Would you.. if that's okay I mean you don't have to say yes or anything. Would you be my boyfriend?"
I just kissed him right then and there. Being a small peck and becoming more intimate. We broke apart for air.
"Yes." I smiled at him. We laughed for a bit and I knew I found the one.

Sorry for the one day hiatus lol. This chapter may seem cute but things are about to get a little interesting. Chapter coming to you again tomorrow.