The Schuyler sisters (AnD mArIa)

James POV

I couldn't believe this. I asked Thomas fricking Jefferson to be my boyfriend and he actually accepted?? My life was feeling more and more like a fairytale but I knew it couldn't stay that way forever because we live in a reality where dreams don't come true so easily.

"Uh- so what do couples do?" I said awkwardly.
"I have no idea, haha you're my first partner ever." He replied.
"What? Impossible!"
"You'd think."
"We should go to Starbucks again or something like when we met Laf and stuff."
"Not a bad idea."
He kissed me on the cheek and we made our way to his car.

When we arrived we quickly ordered our drinks and sat down. I suddenly hear a voice and footsteps coming towards us.
"Oh hey Thomas!" It was a girl with a pink dress and a matching headband keeping her frizzy hair in place. There were three other girls too, one of which were Eliza.
"Hey Angelica, Peggy, Eliza, Maria. Wow that's a mouthful." Thomas replied.
"We have a lot of catching up to do! Who's that by the way?" Maria asked.
"Oh, that's my boyfriend, James." I blushed I never thought that one day someone would say that.
"Boyfriend huh? Congrats boo!" Maria smiled. "Well anyway we'll see ya around. Don't forget to text!" They took their leave.

"That was interesting.." I said.
"Don't mind them they're just kinda nosey. It's really beautiful outside."
"Yeah, I'm surprised it's this nice in Autumn."
"Do you know who else is beautiful?"
Without thinking I just did some finger guns and replied "You." Thomas blushed he looked surprised. "Uh, thanks."
"Sorry was that the wrong thing to say? I'm just really awkward ugh."
"No it's fine Jemmy, pretty smooth, haha." He did finger guns back at me. I felt really embarrassed. We just headed back to our dorm.

"We haven't done much, do you want to invite the others to watch a movie or something?" Thomas suggested.
"Sure, I'll text everyone."

After a while I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see John, Laf and Hercules.
"I hope you don't mind but I brought along Alex." John said. Alex stepped forward and just waved with an annoyed face as usual.
"Oh.. not at all" I said regretfully.
Thomas whispered to me "It doesn't bother you right? If it does we can just ask him to leave, it's okay."
"No no, it's alright." I replied.

Laurens brought a copy of Spider-Man Homecoming.
"Psh, you only brought that because you're gay for Tom Holland." Thomas laughed.
"I mean how can you not be?" Laurens raised his eyebrow.

We all sat down on the couch and floor as Laf put in the DVD. I was about to sit beside Thomas but Alex stole the spot. It wasn't a big deal it was fine. They began talking, more of arguing mostly and I could see John getting ticked off. "You know what let's just start the movie" John said. We just started dating popcorn and commenting on the movie together. After we finished it there wasn't much to do so we decided to play spin the bottle.

Ya'll know where this boutta go.

"Okay I'll spin first!" Herc said. It landed on Lafayette and he just winked at him. After they just softly smiled at eachother without saying a word.
"My turn!" Alexander said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Thomas.
"Lucky you~" he said and kissed him, breaking apart for air, Alex then forced another one on and I just began to feel sick again.

"I- I have to go" I speeded off to my room and all I could think was;
Am I being too sensitive, should I just deal with it? It's just a game anyway. Is this why Alex even bothered to show up at all? Just to bother me..

Thomas POV

I couldn't believe him, pulling the same shit again. I bitch slapped him across the face. "What the hell?!" I yelled.
"Oh, what it's just a kiss?" He gave me that grin again.
"It's not just a kiss to me, or James, can you just stop bothering us? What do you want?" I said. Laurens just looked disappointed.
"Ugh, whatever I'm leaving you are all boring anyway." He took his coat and walked out the door.
John quickly apologized "I'm so sorry about him he doesn't know what he's doing-"
"He always does this ugh, control your boyfriend."
"Not anymore.." he sighed and looked really upset and walked out the door.
"We better leave too, it was nice until, uh- yanno" Herc said.
"Oui, I hope things get better mon ami." Laf says and pats my back.
I just sat on the coach and placed my hands on my face, this is gonna be one mess to explain. I knocked onto James's door.
"James.." I said.
"Just leave, why even try this anymore if you're just going to pull the same shit again?"
"Listen, Alexander was the one who tried this crap, it won't happen again. He's just a little bastard okay? He's gone now and if it makes you feel better, I won't talk to him ever again."
"How can I be so sure?"
"Because I love you Jemmy, why would I even come to talk to you if I didn't.."
"I just always feel like you don't and you're just messing with me for fun."
"James, I love you more than anything in this life, I can't bare to lose you.."
He opened the door and jumped into my arms and started crying on my shirt.
"I just feel like everyone's out to get me sometimes and I don't deserve you at all."
"You deserve me and more." I hugged him back.
We just stood there for a couple minutes.
"I'm sorry for overreacting, it wasn't your fault."
"It's okay, it's okay James. I would too. You have every right to be mad at me."
"I love you"
"I love you too"

That was a wholesome somewhat exciting chapter. Hope it fulfilled ya'll's need for drama but don't worry it's about to get even more interesting hehe