Picnic

Thomas POV

I was just scrolling through Instagram when an idea came to me. What if me and James went on a picnic, we hadn't gone somewhere in a while so I thought it would be fun.

"Jemmy!" I practically squealed his name.
"Thomas you look hyped up"
"Would you like to go on a picnic with me?" I brandished a basket that contained mac and cheese, sandwiches and some water bottles, nothing too fancy since it was just a casual thing.
"Of course!"

James came out of his room dressed in the magenta hoodie I gave him yesterday. I put on a button up magenta shirt with jeans and sunglasses.
"What the hell?"
"Hm?"
"How tf are you so adorable?"
"Oh- I- uh, you smell nice-"
"I know" I flipped my curly hair and smiled at him.

We made our way to the park and mainly talked about our interests and school until we arrived.

I took a breath of fresh air "Nothin' like going to the park on a sunny day"
I took James' hand and brought him to a perfect spot. I set down a blanket to sit on and opened the basket to bring out the food and water.
"It's really nice out today" James commented.
"And it's even better with you"
"Tommy, I'm so glad to have you. You make every day better and I love you so much you have no idea" he rested his head on my shoulder.
"I love you too."

What a wholesome chapter. Sorry it's short I just wanted to put something out for you guys. Next (longer) chapter coming soon.