Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

I have read many Manan and KYY stories, which you might have understood by my reading lists! (Trust me there are more, many of which I finished in once, many in the private list, and many I have browsed through.) So, any correlation to any story, plot-wise, character-wise or any other -wise, is absolutely unintentional. I will try hard on my memory to not draw from other's story. If there are any objections, please message me FIRST and we can sort that totally rationally and maturely.

So, let's unfold the second half of "Cordially, Yours!" and delicately begin to peel off the story that had started and ended with the same questions and doubts. As promised, the cold journey of Fab 5, Navya and Nandini with Abhimanyu and Aryaman will continue and hopefully, blend into a warmer, love-filled broth. 

So, please consider to revisit all the twists and turns and tumults of "Cordially Yours!" first and then, brace yourselves for another revelation round where the past would spill into the present and the present into the future! (That sentence just boiled down to: Please read "Cordially, Yours!" first! And, as another friendly suggestion, please read through it carefully and intricately rather than a brief read or else, until you are a mastermind, things might not make as much sense though I will try to keep it slow and straight, this time. < Yeh, I did and didn't learn from that experience> )

Yes, this is a KYY fanfic. I would call it a KYY fanfic first than a Manan one since I would try to do justice to all the characters than only Manik and Nandini. Honestly, they are all close to me and as dear as Manan.

Thank you!

Love, HF

-----------

Start Date: 6th May, 2020

End Date: