-10-

7.30 AM, precise.

He fluffed up his jacket and ran his hands through his luxurious locks.

"School-time! History repeats, buddy!"

Harshad turned towards the hallway and walked towards the recording room when suddenly he stumbled back on his feet. A soft body brushed against him, his hands trying hard to stabilize himself and the stranger. The momentary imbalance settled a bit with him on the floor with a thud and softness lying on top of him. He brushed himself and helped the stranger off of him.

"I am sorry!" Her familiar voice apologized.

The voice was known. He looked up at the girl as she shuffled her long tresses back. He knew who she was but, the time didn't match with who he knew.

"Surely you should be for stumbling upon!" He clicked.

The girl frowned and looked up at him. His brown eyes, his black locks-a known face with distrust memories.

"Harshad!" She identified astonished.

"Glad you remember me!" He acknowledged and stood up without helping her anymore.

"How could I forget our long lost friend?"

"Shouldn't there be a "boy" in front of that friend!" He smirked.

"Badass would suit better!" She snapped, "What are you doing here?"

"How dumb! What do you do in a studio?"

"First of all not dumb and tum kab kya karte ho, who knows. In fact, you yourself don't know!"

"Oh little kitty is afraid that the bad boy is here!" He made a puppy face and pulled on her cheeks.

"Afraid my foot!" She hissed and pulled his collars, "Listen up close, Harshad, don't mess here! Kaam karo apne and leave and don't you dare mess with us!"

"Haha!" Harshad laughed devilishly throwing his head in the air. His collar still in her hands, "How cute you yourself gave me the permission! Don't worry. I'll be no problem this time. It's a promise!"

He held her hands that firmly held his jacket and threw them off and walked away lavishly, running his hands over his jacket. He didn't like creases but he had left many on her.

"You can't be that straight!" She muttered under her breath while glaring at his disappearing figure. She stood there for a while before rushing out in another direction.

-------

"Mukti where were you?" Aliya came in the hallway jolting Mukti as she stood there blankly.

"Mukti?"

"Huh!" Mukti responded coming back to her senses and looked at Aliya's towering figure. "Nothing, chal!"

"I'm telling you, Muk, you are looking it day by day. Just make one call and say the three magical words!" Aliya said dramatically squeezing Mukti' s shoulders and pouting.

"Never, you cliche princess!" Mukti scrunched and pushed her towards the studio room.

Aliya pushed herself and pulled Mukti along with a lopsided smile and continued,

"Imagine Mukti!" Her hand clutched her friend's arms and the other one circled around in the air. "Just think. That phone. That ring. A call. His husky voice, hello. Your breath hitched and you answer back, hello! His mutters your name saxily... Mukti! And you say hush him back to say those three magical words!"

Aliya looked at Mukti with bright shiny eyes. Mukti stopped in her tracks right in front of the studio door and have her friend an amused look,

"Saxily?"