~* Chapter 12 *~

Yuki hummed lightly as she walked along the dirt street, along with the other mages of Team Natsu. "London bridge is falling down..." She sang lightly this time.

"Are we there yet?" Gray ask, his hands stuffed inside his pocket, "We've been out here for at least 4 hours already." Erza halted in her steps before pulling out the request sheet.

"It should be around here." She said, "But it's no where to be seen." Team Natsu stopped walking, then looked around their surroundings. They were now inside a forest, and the path was the only thing that looks worn out and ran over tons of times.

"I hear water running." Natsu said, now sniffing the air. "Over here." Natsu took a few steps to the right, standing in front of nothing but a dark path inside the forest.

"What are you talking about, Natsu?" Lucy questioned, standing beside him, "There's nothing here-"

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!"

"WHAT THE HELL NATSU?!" Gray yelled, pushing Yuki out of the way from a large fire ball. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHOOT THE F*CKING FIRE TOWARDS US?!" Gray growled.

"Gray." Yuki said, "But Natsu wasn't facing us at all." Gray's mouth stopped, and was left wide open. His once scrunched up angry face now relaxed.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"What's going on?" Wendy ask, feeling uneasy.

"Maybe we're inside some magic?" Carla ask, as serious as usual.

"But all we've been doing was walking straight, we didn't even move right or left." Happy said.

"Exactly." Erza said, stepping up. "If we don't break the spell in time, we won't be able to-" she paused mid-sentence, but then collapsed as she gripped her armor.

"Erza?!" Natsu and the rest of Team Natsu yelped.

"W-what...?" Erza scrunched up her face in pain, feeling her chest squeeze tightly.

"Erza!" Lucy walked ran towards her, "Are you alright!"

Lucy crouched down beside her before putting a hand on her shoulder. Just as her hand made contact with Erza's, she groaned, gripping her chest.

"Lucy-san! Erza-san!" Wendy yelped before running towards them.

"Wendy!" Yuki reached her hand out, but a magic force forced her back. She screamed at the shock on her finger.

"Yuki!" Gray reached his hand out, grabbing her hand. "Are you okay?" He stared at her finger, and Yuki nodded.

"Wendy and them are in danger." Yuki shook, "We have to save them!"

"What?" Gray's eyes widened. "Oi! Flame-breath! Get away from them!" but no matter how loud they yell, it seems that they were kept silence from the other members.

"Are you okay, Lucy-san, Erza-san!" Wendy bent down, using her magic to heal the sudden pain that occurred inside the two female's chest.

"W-what is this feeling..!" Lucy gripped her chest in pain.

"Lucy! Erza!" Natsu also bent down. Erza let out small, heavy breaths.

"Where's Gray... and Yuki...?"

Natsu raise an eyebrow, "Who?"

Gray's eyes widen, "What the hell..."

"They don't... remember us?" Yuki's voice shook.

Wendy turned her head towards Erza, a confused look planted on her face, "Who's Gray and Yuki?"

"You can't... be serious..." Erza coughed.

"You don't remember Gray and Yuki...?" Lucy questioned, panting.

"OI! We're over here!" Gray yelled with all his might.

"Natsu! Erza! Lucy! Wendy!" Yuki yelled, walking towards them, but collided with the invisible wall.

"Where.. Are they?" Erza questioned, looking around, but saw no one in sight.

"Seriously, Erza! Lucy!" Natsu yelled, "Who the hell are you talking about?!" Yuki grabbed Gray's arm, feeling something evil roaming around the forest.

"There's something inside the forest..." She said quietly, her hands freezing up.

"Gray, Yuki!" Happy yelled, running towards Yuki and Gray. Yuki gasped, but smiled.

"Happy!" She said, bending down. As Happy stood in front of them, a shock shocked Happy's stretched out hand.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

"Happy?" Natsu questioned, walking towards Happy.

"Who're you talking to?" He questioned, staring directly at Yuki.

"Don't you see them, Natsu!" Happy said, pointing at Yuki and Gray, "Gray and Yuki are in there!"

"Now.. What's wrong with you!" Natsu yelled, "Who's Gray and Yuki?!"

"It seems that only me, Happy, Erza and Lucy remember." Carla said, starting to think of the clues that she had gathered, "And only the dragon slayers don't remember Gray and Yuki."

"Yuki...?" Happy's eyes watered, "Why can't Natsu and Wendy remember you guys...?" Yuki's eyes were now in pain, she bent down in front of Happy, smiling at him.

"Don't be sad..." She said, knowing not to stretch her hand out, "Take care of the others, okay? We'll figure out a way to get out of here." Gray nodded before placing a hand on Yuki's shoulder.

"Let's go into the forest. Let's see if we can go to the other side of the forest and reach into the others side." Yuki nodded before standing up, taking one last glance towards Happy and Carla.

"Take care of them, okay?" She said quietly before following Gray into the forest, the shadows swallowing them up.

"Gray...." Happy sniffed, "Yuki..."