~* Chapter 21 *~

~Ice Crystals cooling....~

~Melting....~

~Shattering....~

The door of the Ice Mage's house burst open, and Jet came running in, skidding across the floor in between Natsu and Gray. "Oi, Jet!" Natsu yelled.

"Gray, don't go near Yuki!"

"We got that, Jet." Gray answered, but Jet grabbed Gray before pulling him near his face.

"I am serious." He said, "Don't go near Yuki."

"What's with you, Jet?" Natsu questioned, "This isn't like you at all." Jet pulled away as he let out a sigh.

"It's nothing." He said, walking out of the house as he left Gray and Natsu behind.

"That's the second time someone told me not to get near Yuki..." Gray stuffed his face onto his pillow, breathing in and out. He can still smell Yuki's scent on the pillow.

"Something must of happened." Natsu said, walking towards the door, "I'm gonna go and check it out!"

"WHAT?!" Natsu yelled with wide eyes. Lucy bumped his head, lecturing him about indoor voice. "You can't be serious." Natsu said, "Strippers gonna die if he get nears you?"

"You didn't tell Gray the full details, did you?" Lucy questioned Jet, whom shrugged his shoulders.

"Where's Gray right now?" Yuki ask with her hand on top of her lap.

"He's still a home." Natsu said, pointing his thumb towards the direction of Gray's house. Yuki nodded, but her heart clenched.

"Wait," Erza sat on Yuki's bed, "How is Gray cursed?"

Yuki blinked, but her eyes relaxed, "It's because of this..." She said, lifting the necklace up. "It's just your necklace though." Natsu said, his arms folded behind his neck.

"Wait." Levy took hold on Yuki's necklace, taking a glance at the necklace in different angles, "The necklace is in a darker shade of blue." She said, "It wasn't like the usual calm color."

"Yeah..." Yuki traced her finger across the smooth surface of the stone, "It's in this color because of Pachinolia, the dragon I had told you guys about." Yuki said, "A piece of it's soul has been attached to it."

"What?!" Team Natsu and some other guild members yelled, yet again filled with disbelief. "Can't you just take the necklace off?" Carla said in her usual tone, "If you threw it in some river, then you'll be able to meet Gray again."

Her heart clenched, "It won't work..."

"Why won't it work?" Happy said with his usual cheery voice. Yuki took hold of her necklace before yanking it as hard as she can, but instead, it pulled her forward.

"See?" She said, watching the rock glow the dark, shadowing color. A chill ran down her spine as an image of Gray dying in front of her flashes across her mind. "I can't imagine him dying in front of me." She said, her heart aching to see her lover again.

Lucy laid a hand on top of her shoulder, "It's okay," Lucy said with a small smile, "Gray's not going to die.... We're sure about it." Yuki gave a smile to Lucy, but hung her head once more.

"Everyone..." Yuki raise her head, "Can you guys try taking the necklace from Gray? The one similar to this one?" She raise her necklace once more, and everyone nodded.

"Who's gonna do it?" Natsu ask. But then, all attention was drawn towards him. "Oh." He said, before grinning, "This is gonna be fun."