Captured

Alastor awoke with a groan. His head throbbed and every muscle and bone in his body burned with pain. Hissing in pain, Alastor struggled to get up, only to find he was chained down to the floor. He tried desperately to summon his microphone staff, but in his weakened state, his powers had been deactivated.

Though his head was rattled a bit, he remembered what had happened to get him here. Sir Pentious. Alastor sighed sadly. So he likes me, but why does that matter? He'll only break me like Rosie did, and I can't take that again. Although.. I could use his help right about now..

After Alastor had fled, he started to run. He couldn't run fast enough to escape his fears and pain. He ran until he could run no more, aides heaving. That is, until he realized who's turf he was on. Valentino's. He had tried in vain to escape but Valentino's army of prostitutes and whores caught him for their master.

Speaking of the devil, the large cockroach demon stepped in the room, tapping the light switch, brightening the pink lights. Upon seeing Alastor, he smiled a golden, toothy smile.

"Well well.. seems my workers caught me a Bambi." He said, lighting his cigarette. Alastor growled and rattled his chains angrily. Valentino chuckled at Alastor's futile attempts to escape. "I'm afraid those chains won't break, so you'll have to remain my guest." Valentino said, his voice icy.

Valentino had been searching for a new sex toy for months. Ever since Angel Dust started getting hired for more and more movies, Valentino was left alone. Now, thanks to his slave workers, he had one. And a powerful one at that. If I can break him before he regains his power, perhaps I can make him stay. He seems hard to break, but once he's under my thumb, I can use him as a toy and a weapon. Then, I could conquer Hell overnight. I would be unstoppable.

He got up, coming to Alastor, gazing down at him. "You know, your quite privileged. Most that I catch become my workers.. but I have a more special job for you." Valentino hissed, eyes travelling along Alastor's slim body.

"I will not be your pet, Valentino." Alastor growled, baring his sharp teeth. Valentino chuckled icily and grabbed Alastor roughly by the hair, pulling his head back so their eyes met. "You were caught on my turf, so your my property now. You will be my pet, and you'll enjoy every second of it!" He hissed, another hand reaching out to caress Alastor's face. Alastor shuddered, trying to pull away, but Valentino's firm grip on his hair held him in place.

"You will be broken, Radio Demon. You will become my toy. Everyone eventually succumbs. Resistance.. will only make me hurt you more. You will be mine." Valentino growled, growing tired of Alastor's resistance to his advances.

Alastor snarled, trying to bite Valentino. "Leave me alone, you sick bastard! You have plenty of whores to do that kind of thing with!" Alastor struggled desperately, but the chains remained solid. Valentino chuckled. "Afraid Alastor? You of all people. Yes, I have whores, but who says a can't have a little virgin doe to break in?" Alastor's eyes widen in fear, his ears lowered back in fear.

Valentino smirked. He could practically smell the fear rolling of the deer demon before him. He smiled, grabbing Alastor by the chin. "Now.. let's see how long it takes you before you squirm."