Wedding

It had been a few months since Alastor's near death, and he recovered well. Both he and Sir Pentious moved into the Hazbin Hotel, offering new support. Alastor now saw the hotel differently. Hell, he saw everything differently now. Now that he could see that demons did have heart, and demons could change.

In the recovering months, he was up to his normal antics, but had actually taken time to bond with the Hotel's residents. As the Hotel became more popular, he was sure to assist Charlie and went about with a very chipper mood.

However, today was different. It was the day. His wedding day. Alastor found himself more fidgety and nervous than normal, squirming as Charlie styled his hair. She smiled.

"Are you nervous, Alastor?" She asked gently. Alastor looked at himself and her in the mirror. "Is being nervous.. normal?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm sure it is! Don't worry, everything will go smoothly!" She responded positively.

Sir Pentious was in the same boat as his egg minions prepared him for his big day. His tail flicked nervously, accidentally knocking one of the eggs over. One egg who was rubbing lotion on Sir Pentious's hood asked, "You ok boss?" Sir Pentious nodded. "I'm fine. Just nervous. I hope I don't make a fool of myself. Especially in front of Alastor." The egg shook his head, replying encouragingly, "You'll do great boss!"

Since one of the most powerful demons in Hell was getting married, this naturally attracted a large crowd of eager demons. Without further ado, the ceremony began. Alastor walked down the red carpeted aisle, holding a bouquet of red roses, he wore a beautiful white suit with gold trim, and looked perfect.

Sir Pentious smiled, nearly in tears by how lovely Alastor looked. Sir Pentious could still barely believe by tonight, Alastor would be completely his for all eternity. Alastor came to him, and they held one another's hands. Husk stepped forward, deciding he should minister for his good friend.

Alastor slipped Sir Pentious's wedding ring on his finger, saying softly, "When we first met, I had figured we'd be enemies for life. But now, I see I was wrong. Sir Pentious, my love. I was meant to be with you. You've healed my heart and soul, and I am.. truly grateful to be your husband."

Sir Pentious smiled at Alastor's heartfelt vow. He slid Alastor's own ring on his finger, replying, "Alastor, my love. You have made me see Hell and even life itself in a better light. You are the light in this second life, and I am truly lucky to have you." Alastor smiled, a soft blush appearing on his cheek.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the demon." Husk declared. Sir Pentious smirked, swooning Alastor and kissing him. Alastor kissed back, arms wrapping around Sir Pentious neck. All the demons clapped, knowing if they didn't, the Radio Demon may unleash his wrath. The egg minions cheered along with Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty, and Angel. Even Husk was smiling.

As Sir Pentious and Alastor pulled away from eachother, Husk grumbled, "Now can I open the champagne?"