Future?

It was nearly midnight by the time the ceremony ended. Sir Pentious and Alastor were finally able to slip out of the Hotel, and headed to Sir Pentious's home. Alastor had moved in completely, and his now empty house stood empty and up for grabs in Pentagram City.

Sir Pentious carried Alastor through the door to their home. The eggs were still at the weak remains of the wedding reception, so the two newly weds were alone. Alastor kissed Sir Pentious's cheek as the snake demon slithered to his room, gently laying Alastor on the bed.

"You look so nice in that suit love." Sir Pentious said, eyeing his love's slender body. Alastor smiled. "You look equally as handsome, my love." Sir Pentious blushed, and moved to lay in bed beside his lovely deer demon.

Alastor snuggled into Sir Pentious's arms, his head nuzzling under Sir Pentious's chin. The older demon gently wrapped his tail around Alastor, squeezing him with gentle love. Alastor let out a soft, contented sigh. Sir Pentious stroked his soft ears lovingly, placing a loving kiss on Alastor's forehead.

The two demons simply just layed there, enjoying eachothers presence and touch. Sir Pentious slowly drifted off, almost falling asleep when Alastor spoke. "Penni.."

Sir Pentious opened his eyes. "Yes, my love?" Alastor was quiet for a moment, before softly asking. "What do you think about having kids?" Sir Pentious thought this over. "Well.. it would take alot to get used to. I certainly would like to raise a child with you.. but.." He stopped. Alastor looked up at him. "But?.."

Sir Pentious sighed. "There's not exactly alot of adoption centers and orphanages here in Hell, love." Alastor smiled his normal, chaotic smile. "Oh Penni.. you underestimate my powers." Sir Pentious's eyes widen. "You.. you can give birth!?" Alastor chuckled. "With a bit of my power's help, yes."

Sir Pentious held Alastor close, whispering, "Yes. I want a baby with you."

Both demons held eachother, eventually falling asleep and dreaming of the future they would have together.

The End! Thanks for all the positive support throughout this story!😁 I might make a sequel to this, but idk. My next story will be a crossover pairing Alastor and Bill Cipher. Peace out!😊❤✌