Loving pt. 2🔞

Sir Pentious's hands slid down Alastor's body to his hips, hissing softly into Alastor's ear. "Are you ready, my love?" Alastor blushed and nodded, body arching into Sir Pentious's touch, his tail lifting up to expose his tight entrance for his love. "Yes, my dear." Sir Pentious bit down on Alastor's shoulder, and roughly shoving his length fully in Alastor's tight passage. Alastor screamed both in pain and pleasure, body arching up, his back slamming against Sir Pentious's chest.

Sir Pentious moaned, Alastor was tight and hot around his cock. Sir Pentious gently let Alastor adjust before he started moving, thrusting in and out. After awhile, Alastor whimpered. "F... faster.." Sir Pentious's tail coiled around Alastor once more, holding his little deer in place, and thrust rougher and faster. Alastor moaned, Sir Pentious's harsher thrusts shoving his flushed face into the silken pillows.

Both demons were both moaning, sweating, horny messes as they made passionate, sloppy love. Sir Pentious gripped Alastor's slim hips harder, and thrust deep, hitting Alastor's prostate. Alastor cried out as his sensitive bundle of nerves was hit, and it almost sent him over the edge. His eyes rolled back in his head, becoming radio dials from the intense pleasure. Sir Pentious kept up his pace, teasing and tormenting Alastor's sweet spot relentlessly.

Alastor felt heat pooling in his abdomen, knowing he was getting close. He slammed his hips back, taking Sir Pentious deeper, causing both demons to moan. Skin slapped against slick scales, and hips flushed against hips. Sir Pentious bit Alastor's soft ear, and one hand slid down Alastor's body to grip his weeping member, pumping in time with his thrusts. Alastor moaned loudly, the amount of pleasure sending him over the edge.

"PENTIOUS AHH..!!" Alastor cried out, his vision going white. He shot his load all over himself and a bit on Sir Pentious. The snake demon hissed, feeling Alastor's walls tighten around his aching cock. Sir Pentious's thrusts became sloppy as became close to the edge. He placed an open mouthed kiss on Alastor's lips, who kissed back. Their tounges entertwined as Sir Pentious thrust a final time before blowing his load deep inside Alastor.

Alastor moaned loudly as Sir Pentious's hot, sticky semen filled him to the brim, turning his insides to hot, sticky goo. Alastor's body went limp in pleasure, his tail flagged up. Sir Pentious's other cock also released it's load, all over his and Alastor's body. Sir Pentious slid out of his lover, which forced a hoarse whimper from Alastor.

Alastor suddenly felt empty, and exhausted. His body was coming down from his high, and now he felt sleepy. Sir Pentious smiled, taking Alastor's naked body in his arms. "Th.. that was heaven Penni.." Alastor murmured, rubbing his body against the older demon's. Sir Pentious smiled, stroking Alastor's ears lovingly. "It certainly was."

Alastor yawned softly, nestling his head against the snake demon's bare chest. His fingers lazily drew hearts on Sir Pentious's torso, his tail wagging softly. Sir Pentious stroked Alastor's back, kissing the x on Alastor's forehead.

The two demons gazed into each other's eyes, pure love for one another in their eyes. They had once been sworn enemies, but now they shared a bond stronger than any other.

Sir Pentious cleared his throat. "Alastor.." He said softly to get the deer's attention. "Hm?" Alastor replied sleepily. "Will you marry me? Will you be my husband?" Sir Pentious asked. Alastor looked up at him, a wide smile on his face. "Of course I will, my dear."

Both demons held eachother close, and eternity was finally worth it.