Recovery

Alastor awoke in the same, soft plush bed he'd become all too accustomed too. But.. I was shot. I died. Why am I back here, in Sir Pentious's bed? His ears perked up Was it all a dream? Did I dream up everything and have been laying here? A soft hand on his forehead suddenly shifted him from his thoughts.

"Your awake." It was Sir Pentious, sitting on the bed beside his stiff form, gently feeling his forehead for a fever. "I.. I'm not double dead?.." Alastor asked incredulously. Sir Pentious smiled, gazing into his deer's eyes.

"Charlie managed to convince her father to spare you. She said you'd helped fund her Hotel and look after her, so he healed you." Alastor looked up at Sir Pentious, remembering when he last saw him. He was crying.. for me. He.. he truly does love me..

Alastor sat up, hissing a bit as his body stiffly complied. "So.. you love me?" Sir Pentious asked hopefully. Alastor smiled softly and nodded. "Yes. I have for awhile. I ran from you because I didn't want my heart torn apart again. But now I see.. the love.. is mutual." Sir Pentious smiled. "See? Demons are capable of love."

Alastor gently leaned in to peck a kiss upon those scaly, smooth lips and Sir Pentious pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Alastor felt his whole body trembling in joy. Perhaps this was the affection he'd always needed.

Sir Pentious pulled him closer, but being careful and gentle, since Alastor was still recovering. Alastor's hands rested on Sir Pentious's chest. Sir Pentious tangled his hands in Alastor's ridiculously soft hair, which made Alastor close his eyes in pleasure.

Suddenly, Sir Pentious tugged on Alastor's hair, causing Alastor to gasp a bit in surprise. He was about to ask what that was all about when Sir Pentious shoved his forked tounge in Alastor's mouth.

Alastor let out a low moan as their tounges battled for dominance. In the end, Alastor's tounge won, but Sir Pentious didn't mind this. He can have a bit of dominance.. for now. The two went at it for several minutes before they both pulled back, needing oxygen. A string of saliva connected their mouths as they both panted for breath.

"That.. was.." Sir Pentious panted, trying to find the words to describe such a passionate makeout session. "Breathtaking?.." Alastor offered. They both laughed at this, catching their breaths. Alastor barely had to time to react as Sir Pentious pulled him to sit on the midsection of his long snake tail.

Alastor shivered, his knees coming to rest by the snake demon's hips. The two demons gazed into one another's eyes. They felt eachothers bond and powerful love for one another, and they both desired the same need. To make love. Sir Pentious's hands slowly moved to hold Alastor's hips, which caused Alastor to quiver in pleasure.

The older demon chuckled. "First time being loved like this?" He asked. Alastor blushed, and replied, "First time being the bottom, yes." Sir Pentious blushed a bit, "I see. I promise I won't hurt you." Sir Pentious was about to say some more gentle, reassuring words to Alastor to make him feel more comfortable, but Alastor pressed a finger to his lips lips to silence him.

With a devilish gleam in his eyes and a large smile on his face, Alastor murmured lustfully, "Fuck me senseless, Penni"