Loving🔞

Sir Pentious's eyes widen at Alastor's brazen words, and dosen't double guess what was said. With a little bit of force, he gently pressed Alastor under him.

The demons begin to make out again, more passionately this time. With each touch Alastor felt the dark smog of depression in his mind lift away.  The king pin coiled his tail around Alastor, binding Alastor's legs together. Alastor groaned in arousal, feeling his pants become tight.

Sir Pentious pulled away from Alastor's lips to attack his neck, leaving hickeys and love bites. Alastor's body writhed in pleasure under the older demon, and he began to grind his erection against the snake demon's.

Sir Pentious hissed in pleasure, practically tearing Alastor's clothes off, exposing his torso to the snake demon. He hissed softly, hands rubbing Alastor's body, tounge pressed against his neck. Alastor breath became hot and short in pleasure, he stroked Pentious's hood, wrapping his legs around his sensitive midsection.

Alastor slipped off Sir Pentious's jacket, running his hands all over the snake demon's firm, smooth, scaly chest. Alastor gazed down to see two, throbbing and slick dicks sliding out of Sir Pentious's slit, standing proudly.

"O.. oh. I didn't know there was.. two.." Alastor said softly. Sir Pentious smiles, placing a gentle, reassuring kiss on Alastor's cheek. "I'll only use one, Al. I don't want to hurt you." Alastor smiled softly at these words.

Sir Pentious leaned in, pressing kisses and nips to Alastor's bare chest and torso, one hand groping Alastor's fluffy deer tail. Alastor groaned, his forehead coming to rest on the older demon's shoulder. A strong, delicious smell seemed to eminate from the snake's cocks, and Alastor's mouth watered.

Alastor shoved Sir Pentious back, and began trailing kisses down the demon's body until he reached the throbbing cocks. He kissed the tip of each one, before taking one tip in his mouth, sucking.

Sir Pentious quickly became a moaning mess, hands gripping Alastor's ears. Alastor took a considerable amount of Pentious's length in his mouth, sucking. Sir Pentious could take no more, grabbed Alastor by the antlers, and shoved his full length in Alastor's mouth.

Alastor's eyes rolled back in his head, gagging a bit. He reached out, stroking Sir Pentious's other cock, stroking the slimy appendage. Sir Pentious's face flushed red, his eyes rolling back in his head.

"Alastor.. I'm gonna.." Sir Pentious whimpered, unable to finish his sentence. My God he's good! Alastor sucked, his tounge swirling around the tip. Sir Pentious practically screaming Alastor's name, blowing one load down his throat, and the other all over Alastor's chest.

Alastor pulled back, panting, a string of cum dribbled from his mouth. Sir Pentious could wait no longer, and flipped Alastor over. He put two fingers in front of Alastor's face. "Suck" he hissed, and Alastor was happy to oblige.

Sir Pentious pulled his saliva coated fingers from Alastor's mouth and began probing his entrance. Alastor grimaced in pain as Sir Pentious stretched him. After a moment, the pain faded. He hissed in pleasure, rocking his hips into the touch.

Sir Pentious curled his fingers, making Alastor whimper needily. "Penni please.. I need you.." Alastor whined. "So impatient" Sir Pentious smirked, sliding out his fingers. Alastor was ready for him.

Sorry, but I don't want this chapter to be too long, so there will be a part two!😁