STOP ANIMAL ABUSE 2020

"Whats up assholes"

I yelled while jumping down the remaining last step of the stairs. "Whats for dinner?"
I yell as BEN shifted from the couch to look at me, "cocaine" he deadpanned and i pursed my lips. "I hate this fucking family"

I sighed while opening the empty fridge. My stomach growled and i physically winced. I havent eaten in 2 days.

I heard footsteps coming down da stairs but i didnt give a shit and continue to desperately look for food in da cabinets n shit. "Bruh straight up bout to eat this fucking tomato paste no cap." I yelled.

"go for it."

I heard a new voice say and i immediately looked over and saw omg bloody painter.
I temporarily stopped my scavage and made a 👉👈

"yo bp can u like...draw my like one of ur french girls..?"

I said only to receive silence. "Fuck you to—"

"Ive heard you're immortal."

He said and i kissed the surface of my teeth w my tongue. "What is it to you?"
I said crossing my arms. He tilted his head and walked closer to me.

"You're a walking blood donor."

"Suck my dick bitch."

I said before walking back into the cabniets and grabbing tomato paste and almond nuts.

"Im starving."

I whined and walked past Lenardo Da vinci and walked back up stairs.

-
-

"The sheer size of ur ego is truly impeccable"

"Shut up bitch you're the one that got beat by Janes whore ass"

I stared at ugly onion man Beff in utter hatred.

"idk how to tell you this man, but i fucking hate you. Everyone hates you. 12 yEAR OLDs KILL THEMSELFS FOR YOU!"

I yelled as Toby patted my back.

"Its ok Y/n let it all out."

Tobys bitchass said and Jeff only stared— i mean he always is smh.

"Ok bitch. And?"

I slam my body on the ground and just lie there lookin at da celling. "Toby, sweaty, tell me why we hanging out with this clown ass mf?" I inquired to which i hear Jeff snort. "Cos nobody else wants to hang out with him."

"HEY"

The door suddenly shot open which slammed into my head and K.O ed me for a good 5 seconds before i sat up.

"HAHAHahahahahHAHA"

Jefs ugly ass pig laugh rung thru my crusty room and i just groaned.

"Wtf" i muttered and saw BEN and SONIC.EXE.pornhub.com loomin over me.

"Fuck u okay? My bad dawg, now get up!"

🅱️en says before I got up and rubbed my head. I was bleeding, there was a big gash. I stared at What ben was holding, a Nintendo switch.

"bro bro, you have to fucking play with me."

Ben says as Sonic lifts up his own Nintendo lite,

"LOOK LOOK IM BeATING THIS BITCHASS GORILLA WITH A NET!"

Ben yells while Toby stands up to see.
"Lmao bro she ugly, look at her with her pink clothes get up." Toby slurs and i shake my head. "BRUHUH THIS IS ANIMAL ABUSE SMH GIMMIE THAT BITCH"

I snatch Bens switch, completely ignoring the droplets of blood getting on the screen.

"YO DONT RUIN IT"

"SHUT UP"

I quickly clicked on the cute lil gorilla and apologized.

"Smh yall fucking animals, what game is this?"

Sonic buts in,

"Animal crossing new horizons"

I stared at the blue hedgehog, then at Ben, then at Toby, then at Jeff.

"Ive reached peak gamer mode."