MONSTERS HOW SHOULD I FEEL CRE--

GET USED TO THE STARES THESE FUCKERS PRESENT

THEY SEE WHAT THEY WANT COS THEY GOT NO TIME FOR RESPECTING SOMEONE THAT ISN'T THEM

THEY LOOK ONLY TO LAUGH AT YOUR SITUATION

REPENT! REPENT! REAPING?

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE DEAD TO ME

LET THEM BURN AND ENJOY THEIR STAY IN FAKE ECSTASY, CARE TO SPEAK?

BURN YOUR HOME, BURN THE PAPERS, DO YOU HEAR THE STARVING?

FUCK YOU DUMB BITCH!

I HAVE NO SELF RESPECT

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

We made it into a nearby plaza and I followed Toby into an alleyway. If I wasn't so desensitized, I would've been hesitant going into a shady place like this but alas we stopped behind a dumpster. The loathful smell went unnoticed by us as Toby leans against a wall. I checked my Hello Kitty watch.

7:43 AM

I peer over at Toby and see him clutching his upper arm, I scooted closer and yanked his mf arm away to see a growing blotch of blood seeping through his hoodie. Toby only placed his hand on my face, pushing me away.

"It's fine I can't f-feel shit."

"Well duh but you're still hurt bro. If you lose a lot of blood it won't be good for neither of us."

I said and told him to take off his jacket. He refused at first but I threatened to cut his balls off so he reluctantly did what I instructed. I grabbed his arm and inspected the bullet wound.

"I would just finger ur wound and take out the bullet, but it'll just cause you to lose more blood."

I said, more to myself. I can feel Toby's stare as I dug through my backpack and pulled out one of Jade's pads.

"Woah what the fuck, you brought the p-p-pads we stole but not MONEY?!"

"Listen man, my priorities aren't straight."

I take the pad, unwrap it, and place it on top of the wound.

"This is weird."

Toby says and I looked at him with an unamused expression, "You've witness a literal 8ft blue pony fly Slenderman away and you can't handle a pad being used as a fucking gauze pad?"

After a moment of contemplation, Toby nodded and I continued my shit. I took a hair tie from my wrist and used that to secure the pad in place. Toby then proceeded to put his hoodie back on while I throw the trash away and grab my backpack from the floor.  My attention was directed to the several rats nibbling on god knows what in the far corner before I felt Toby touch my arm running a finger across the once gaping bullet hole wound. The remnants of it was left as a scar, but wasn't as noticeable as several others decorating my body. A filthy reminder of my time at the Pasta Mansion. I look back and see Toby furrow his brows, pursing his scarred lips slightly.

"What about you. Aren't you h-hurt?"

Toby grumbled and I chuckle, "I'm immortal remember?"

He only crosses his arms and looks at me with confusion plastered on his face.

"Well technically, I heal really fast. Ya know like Deadpool. Except, since I'm not a burn victim, my injuries actually scar depending how bad it is."

Toby shook his head and sighed while I smirked. Since he was against the wall I decided to lean further, getting in his face.

"Why are ya suddenly worried bout me?~"

I teased and his expression hardened. He pushed my face away harshly, causing me to slightly stumble back. I only laughed as he responded with string of cuss words.

"I c-can say the same for you. I don't fe-feel pain. I'm a serial killer, why'd you c-care if I d-d...d-died?" He said, struggling with the last word. He sniffed in irritation before a physical tic kicked in. I ignored it and continued smugly staring at him,

"Hmmm..."

Toby snatched his backpack, putting it on, and small duffle bag. I looked down at him as he started to walk out the alley, stopping to turn to see if I was gonna follow. I only tiredly yawned, "If you die then I'll be fucked. I'd probably get kidnapped again." I answered before following him out and into the streets of civilization. We ignored the several judgmental and concerned stares we received as we walked closer to a small section of stores.

We need to shoplift some medical supplies but we also need to change first cos we already attracting more attention than a mf zoo. I was in a white tank top, to the several blood patches were awfully noticeable. I looked over at Toby, who had a medical mask on, as we continued walking.

"We need to get outta here as soon as we can."

Toby mumbled, looking stressed. I nodded tiredly and he squinted at me before throwing his duffel bag at me and taking out a map. I groaned as I felt sleepy and hungry. The brunette ignored my whines and kept his eyes on the map,

"There's a train station on the other side of this plaza."

"Mmm good, and get caught? What if the spaghetti's are waiting for us there?"

"Fuck, you're right. Um...I g-guess-- FUCKING WHORE-- I guess we gotta hitch hike our way around." He mutters, ignoring his blatant verbal tic.

I glared at the people slowly avoiding us as I shrugged and decided not to think of it. After another moment of silence Toby put his map away before violently flinching again,

"COCK SUCKER!"

I furrowed my brows as he groaned in frustration, "Damn you good?" I asked.

"God dammit, no I'm not. These godforsaken t-tics are growing worse especially since I'm getting frustrated and anx-..anxi-ious. I t-t-thought I got rid of them, they went away for a period of time, but they've recently came up a-again..." He muttered angrily.

I rose my brows in amusement, "Well, hopefully it doesn't get too bad? We kinda in stealth mode rn so we can't be attracting attention homie."

"I-I know that you cunt!"

I smiled as we entered a thrift shop called Klothes You Save. We quietly entered and noticed there were only a couple of people. They also didn't waste their chance to glance at us weirdly, some of them even scuffling away. At this point, people didn't even try to hide that they were uncomfortable. I don't give two fucking shits.