BAD RIP BAD TRIP BITCH

"IGHT SO PEOPLE BE ASKIN HOW I HIT A BIG PHAT RIP ON A BONG?"

"Toby literally no one asked that."

"Shut up Tim, we're filming a video for the tubes."

I get up from my bed to shut the door, where Tim aka Masky aka lil fucking bitch with a stick up his ass, stood with his arms crossed.

"Damn, i was gonna ask if yall wanted anything from the store."

Tim deadpanned as I stopped my actions.

"Free will ?"

I say and i see Tim smile.

"Funny. Anyways, is that a yes or no?"

I felt a drop in my stomach but i ignored it,

"Hmm... give me a Sunny D and sum cheeto puffs thx muchacho!"

I say and Toby quickly interferes,

"CAN YOU GET ME A RED BULL TOO"

"No"

And Tim left. I shut the door and sat back on the floor w/ Toby gripping his Polly Pocket bong we made weeks ago.

"Srry bout the interruption folks, these bitches nosey."

I say looking directly at the camera. Toby glanced at me, "where'd u put the weed chopper?"

"The lettuce smasher? Uh thought u had it."

"Obv not dumbass."

"Stfu bitch"

I stood up looking around my room, finally i found my betty boop epic weed grinder.

"So like, ppl ask me, Toby how u supposed to smoke with that big ass scar hole in ur face? Well imma show u a life hack"

Sitting down and grinding up the weed, toby shuffles thru his plastic bag he had next to him and pulls out two things.

"Gauze pads and duct tape, bitch."

He says and I finish and start putting the weed in the bowl.

"Gauze pads aint stylish, so i buy a very nice, in this case strawberry patterned, duct tape to decorate this bitch. Plus, it makes it sturdier. So all u gotta do get a peice of duct tape and slap on that bitch over the pad"

Afterwards, Toby sets down the stuff and gets a gauze pad out, meanwhile i get my jesus lighter and take a rip from the bong.

"In this household weed is the air freshener"

Toby said while applying the pad to his face. I snorted and that caused me to cough like a mf bitch. The smoke went everywhere and Toby started laughing. He hit my back and i gave him the polly pocket cheap ass bong.

"I have no self respect."

I blurt out, but Toby only ignored me. I sigh and stared at the back of the wall, letting the sinking feeling of dread set in. Dread and loneliness. The feeling I pushed away and instead did other stuff to distract me. The feeling of being humane. Having self respect and control. Aspirations and goals. What about compassion? Even fear would be a nice thing to feel.

I've been devoided of all emotion.

Everything gets hazy, yet i feel nothing. There's nothing left in my fucking body. An empty shell that doesn't respond to anything. I can replicate it though, yet it'll always be a hallow shell inside.

I see Toby laugh and spout some bullshit at the camera. It's not like he's going to actually post this or anything. That dumb fuck is just trying to fill the void in his own fucked soul. He's so unhinged and detached from reality, He's the only one that can make me feel the closest to an emotion.

I cry.

"God just fucking kill me"

Toby continues to laugh, he looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

"Hey! No crying on my youtube channel!"

"Why cant you just kill me. Why cant i just die?"

"Bro the YouTube policy will fuck me over if you say shit like that!"

"Shut the fuck up you drug addicted fuck up!"

I get up and stomp out of the room. I feel physically sick. The stench of my own scent doesn't help and so I run to the nearest bathroom. Only I didn't make it, and before I can open the door, I stop and throw up all over the floor.

Nothing much came out, it's not like they've been feeding me anyways. My lungs hurt and so did my entire face and chest. I grip my face sit on the floor.

Being alive is worse than being dead.
———————————————————————-
short n sweet, yes the other dude is the reader lol