ESCAPE THE NIGHT

"PEPPA? What areYOU DOING IN MY CP FANFIC??"

suddenly an 8ft peppa pig popped in outta nowhere when i opened my eyes. Ej flinched and I fled to one of the corners of the room. Peppa fucking ran over to Ej and grabbed him by the arm. Lj lunges at Peppa in order to kill her or something but Peppa proves to be too mighty and throws Ejs body at Ljs in godspeed.

"OINK Y/N LEAVE OOOIIINK NOW OOOINK"

I RAN OUTTA THERE FASTER THAN SONIC. I quickly got up and out of the basement and automatically went to the kitchen.

"Food"

I thought before ransacking the cabinets and grabbing all the shit i can find. I then opened the pantry and grabbed my backpack, shoving the food inside.

"Yo."

Toby greeted me and we both nodded and yeeted. Once we reached the door, we can hear more choas ensue. Suddenly, I see Slenderman teleport in front of me.

"OH SHIT"

I scream and Toby hides behind a random tree. Enderman shoots his mf ugly ass tenrils to catch me but adrenaline kicked in and i closed my eyes,

"I DONT feaR DEATH U CANT KILL ME IM IMMORTAL YOU SLUT!"

The static in my ears seemed to get drowned out my unbearable anger and I chuck a glass vase i had on me at him. He obv dodged and so did I and i mf spidermaned my way behind that bitch like a mf ant and grabbed a kitchen knife i got from..well the mf kitchen and STABBED THAT BITCH IN THE ASS.

Slenderman let out a loud screech and I snickered before running away and taking Toby with me.

I can help you

"YOU CAN!"

I said before fucking RAINBOW DASH FROM MLP WHO WAS also 8FT TALL APPEARED AND GRABBed slENDERMAN BY THE ASS AND CARRIED HIM AWAY.

"Yo Y/N WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT?!"

"Just run, JUST RUN!!!!"

I yelped, grabbing my baggy ass pants from da crotch cos the mf shoelace i used as a belt came undone so now im runnin like WALUIGI

~Time Skip~

Toby and I managed to check into a motel. We had a scarce amount of money, and so we can only afford to stay for a night. I sat in a small piss stained cushioned chair, across from Toby sitting on the bed. Munches from the cereal was the only thing that can be heard before Toby broke the silence.

"Y/n, I know you're immortal but what the fuck was that shit b-b-...."

Toby cursed and cracked his neck.

"Take your time man"

I said while munching on sum cinnamon toast crunch. Toby only flipped me off,

"b-BACK THERE! Damn, I thought I got rid of my stuttering."