Y/N'S PHAT ASS GETS ZOINKED

so listen up, it was a regular night, I nae nae'd my way over to chief— slendy-Chan— so like we're in his office I think. bruh, shits wack. this chair I'm currently sitting on is way too small for comfort. my thick girth, squished and afraid. unbelievable, truly. anyways after asking my boy Ben 10 about papi slendy I was immediately transported into the said cunts office.

Sounds bit sus to me folks, but eh whatever I accept all things coming forth. If I die, hope the boys will pop a cold one on my grave stone. enyways, so here I am, knees to my chin bc the fucking chair rlly being a bitch, and staring at my homith Enderman.

"what the fuck u doing here"

Slendy inquires, only for me to all respond in equal confusion.

"My nAme is My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at t—"

I start, but Enderman rudely grabs my entire head with his yaoi fucking hands and smashes my skull against the table. My thoughts and all thinking gets cut off as I accept the pain surging through my nose.

"Yo what the fuck Kyle—"

I saw his hand lunge towards me once more and my fight or flight instincts kick in. I push myself back using my foot. That manages to avoid his attack, but panic finna starts to set in as i fall back on the floor still stuck to the small chair.

I curse and my heart feel like it's going to come out of my ass. I see a slimy stinky tendril emit from his back and come straight for me.

"im OnLy hAlf a viRgIn yOu're noT gEttInG thE oThEr HAlf—"

In a glorious fashion, I roll and tumble further back and near the door. However, I don't know what drug I took to make me think ill actually get away and so, the tendril manages to wrap around my ankle and he lifts me up. I am faced with his facelessness. I am also still in the midget chair. It won't budge, my ass is too juicy. I mutter a fuck as he fails to make any further moves after that.

"If you don't want to die, I suggest you shut up and listen to what I have to say."

I purse my lips in a fine line, still mentally screaming that my ass is the only thing stuck in the seat of the chair. slendy said ⚪️ before putting me back down, my legs now freed and sprawled but my ass still on the damn yellow chair. i lost all senses pertaining my bottom and now I feel like my booty cheeks don't exist. they've been wiped away, gone but still juicy. anyways-

I bestow my full attention towards the abnormal man infront of me, trying not to bust out fortnite dancing.

"I truly do not know how you even managed to get in here. It isn't everyday a human barges in without getting killed. I'd forced you to leave but granted since you've managed to casually walk in here I'd just let you do what you want. I couldn't care less about these crackheads anyways, the only reason I come back to this house is because it's my only from of shelter. Nonetheless if you're going to be here I don't want you—"

Bruh, 5 seconds in you already zoned out. you were thinking, why do crabs look so ugly? They kinda ugly but hella good. just like you, a lil ugly but good on the inside™️.

shortly after, your mind trailed off and and you suddenly remembered a meme you saw earlier. 

you awkwardly chuckled, kinda sounding constipated

constipated.

you eventually had ur finger balls deep into ur nostril, blankly looking ahead of you. finally, slender man stopped talking and sent you out of his cuckhold of an office. you were relieved, it was humid and felt like you were breathing in the big phat dust and farts from the room.

you looked around and see slendy teleported you to the living room. after a while of staring ahead probably thinking about the Barney theme song or someshit you gasped, remembering the rude ass chair clinged onto ur ass cheeks. You patted ur thighs making ur way towards ur ass. You gripped onto the crusty chair and pushed it off. it fell with a large thud. you felt a presence appear next to you and you looked down to see Sally. She stared at the yellow chair.

"so that's where it went" she mumbled and you clicked ur tongue.

"I farted like 5 times on that chair"

Sally scrunched up her nose and looked up at you. You smiled and she kicked you in the no no square. You let out the ugliest wheeze and fell to the ground.

"IM A BAD BItcH you CANT KILL ME"

"Watch me whore."