Coma

《Peter》
"Hey Pete, I just want to say that Bucky is fine. He is recovering from the surgery and asks almost every hour if you've woken up already. Just do it for him okay?"

"Hi Peter, I just want to say that you need to take your time to wake up. As long as you get out of this healthy. Also, we tried to call your aunt May to tell her about your condition, but she didn't pick up the phone. Don't worry, we'll find out what's going on."

"Gosh kid, two weeks is kind of long isn't it? We know that you're Spider-Man, we saw it in your blood. It makes sense for a lot of situations like all of your bruises and why you heal so fast. Oh, and of course how you could lift the debris of the building. I promise we won't let you stop doing so, I guess Tony will make you a new suit as long as you help him with it."

"Hey loser, MJ here. I heard what happened, I'm sorry. Ned has moved back again, so he goes to the same school like us again. He said he missed you and asked where you were. I didn't tell him, am I a bad person for not telling him? Should I tell him? If you wake up, you can decide yourself. Do it soon please, I want to give you a new book I've been reading. And if you dare to say it isn't a good book, I'll rip off all of your skin."

"Kid it's me, Bucky. I want to tell you that I'm grateful for everything you did. You've risked your life for me and I will never forget that. I just wish I could do the same for you, as long as you wake up. Everyone misses you."

"And, have you decided what you want to do already? I have loads of ideas for your new suit, but I don't want to begin it without you. For your information: I can't take that any longer so don't get mad if I already began with it when you wake up."

"Wow Pete, three weeks is kinda long. Just wake up already, your body has healed. What's going on?"

I tried to move, speak, cry, scream, anything. But I couldn't. I wanted to let them know that I was aware, that I could hear and feel everything, but that I wasn't able to open my eyes. The constant dripping of the IV was slowly making me go crazy. Sometimes that was the only sound I heard for hours before someone came in again to speak to me.

Sometimes I just wished that building had crushed me. That would've been better than living like this for maybe years. I could feel my muscles grow weaker with the passing second and it scared me. I was scared of what would happen when I woke up, if I woke up. The only good things I could hear were the people who were talking to me every day, but they forgot I could hear every conversation they had, also the ones that weren't supposed to be heard by anyone.

Footsteps were coming into the room. I was hoping someone would come to get me out of my depressing thoughts and help me to wake up, even if it would be for the last time. There was only one thought running through my head, hunting me more and more with the second. I don't want to die like this..

A hand grabbed mine gently and rubbed its thumb over my skin. They squeezed it softly and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't squeeze back. "Do they know what's wrong with him? He should've woken up ages ago." A voice which I recognised as Mr. Stark asked. A few soft footsteps along with clicks of high heels came closer to me. Someone sat down on the other side of my bed and brushed my hair out of my face. "I have no idea Tony.. I seriously don't know what's wrong with him. I just hope he'll wake up soon and that he'll be healthy."

The voice was a woman, Miss. Potts. The high heels that clacked on the floor when she walked already gave her identity away, but hearing her voice gave me the confirmation I needed. It also gave me a soft feeling, like I was able to rest when she was around. "But that's the point Pep, they think he'll never wake up.. at least, not until they figure out what's wrong." Mr. Stark sounded desperate, and I could hear his voice shake when he said those things.