/57/ He's overwhelmed. /

It was as if she just pulled that one last thread of control that he has been holding on for so many years now. His face then showed a hint of frustration.

"What are you doing triggering me like this? Are you sure you can handle the me right now?" he asked her with a pained face, while cupping her face with his hands.

Louise's face zoomed in as she gave me him a light kiss and chuckled.

This woman... he sighed in defeat.

"I love you so much I can't breathe, too," he hissed.

This time, he swiftly closed the gap between her lips and his. He kept on kissing her almost every other second, and every time, the kiss got longer and more forceful. He felt her head going further back as she felt him push, though she raised her arms and flung it around his shoulders, as if she was clinging onto him for energy.

"Woah," he stopped and stared at her flushed face. His eyes went from her eyes, to her nose, lips, and then back to her eyes.

"What 'woah'?" she asked, trying to hide her embarassment and looking downwards. She was breathing heavily like him, probably because she was catching her breath after he kissed her so much.

He chuckled.

"I never thought I'll get hooked to you like this, and this much," he smirked, while pulling her face upwards through the chin so that he can see her blushing face properly.

I just love it when she blushes like this.

She blushed even more and then slapped his hands away.

"Why don't you stop that? You keep saying those kinds of lines recently—"

"I'm not kidding! You always do this— this tease! Or are you doing this unknowingly? 'Coz that would be scary if it is. Can you see my hands right now?"

Her eyes darted to his hands. They were indeed trembling.

She laughed so loud as she kissed his hands, and wrapped it on her own waist afterwards. She smiled at him as she flung her arms back to his shoulders.

He chuckled, with disbelief all over his face.

"Well, damn. You brought this to yourself, honey. I tried to stop," he sniggered before kissing her again in full.