46 | Our Story

"What the fuck," you cried as you were roughly dragged inside Yoongi's tent. Your heart raced, scared that Micha had decided to pay a visit to the wedding without an invitation. 

You whirled around, however, to see Jimin. Park Jimin. Standing there after he quickly released your waist, looking frenzied. His hair was ruffled, not combed back like it had been during the ceremony a few minutes before. 

"What the hell," you recovered quickly from your shock, putting you hands on your hips as you stared at him indignantly, "I thought I was being kidnapped."

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking sheepish, "Sorry. That was kinda ridiculous. I was just freaking out a little bit and I didn't know how else to get you alone."

You opened your mouth, but quickly closed it again. You swallowed the question that immediately surfaced, why did you need to get me alone? You were sure you would figure it out soon enough.

He swallowed audibly, his adam's apple bobbing. "You look amazing," his eyes skimmed over the dress, your legs, finally locking eyes with you. You felt your face redden at his gaze, and you forced out a reply.

"Thank you," you said softly.

He nodded, swallowing again. After a few moments he tore his eyes away from you, taking a deep breath and turning away.

"Do you remember the morning after we met?" he finally asked, and you creased your forehead at his question.

You nodded slightly, "We joked about the lipstick smeared around your dick. Then you caught me looking at your abs. Then I asked you if you wanted to go to breakfast and you told me you didn't want to fuck me in an IHop bathroom. Then you got stormed out of my apartment."

He snorted, and he turned back to you slightly, his eyes glinting. You couldn't help but smile. You hadn't seen his eyes glint like that in what felt like forever.

"Wow," he said, "That's a fun story. In my defense, I didn't want to fuck in an IHop bathroom."

"Well, in my defense, I never even implied I wanted to fuck you in an IHop bathroom," you said, raising your eyebrows at him.

He laughed again before he turned more serious, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for that morning. I shouldn't have yelled at you and left like that. I realized I never apologized for that."

You smiled slightly, "Yeah," you said, "You freaked me out a little bit. Kookie couldn't even help me figure out what was going on."

Jimin arched his eyebrow at you, "You talked to Jungkook about me?"

"Of course I talked to Jungkook about you," you said plainly, not wanting to play little games like a high schooler any more, "I'm pretty sure Jungkook got annoyed with me after I met you, because for a few weeks all I talked about was you."