Chapter 14: The Viagra's Motor Mouth!!

(Mature Language 18+)

"I don't believe this!" Cynthia said in a shocked tone with a look of disbelief playing on her face. They had reached Xander's mansion 20 minutes back and after exchanging the pleasantries with the staff and other important ones, they made it to their bedroom in this mansion. The moment they entered their room Cynthia practically let a low scream out of her mouth at what Alexander had done.

"Alex, how could you?" Cynthia yelled looking at her husband who gave her a bored expression while disposing off the cigarette butt in the ashtray. His indifference irked her and anger surged through her body. She didn't understand; how could he cause her such damage and still remain so unaffected?

"You ripped off my beautiful dress into shreds! I wish I could kill you!" Cynthia yelled back while throwing her hands in air as if trying to kill him. One look at her ripped dress on the floor and she wished that she should have poisoned him long back. But who was she kidding? He is the love of her life!

"Don't blame me doll! It got what it deserved." Alexander said sparing a glance at the dress on the floor. He looked back at Cynthia and could feel a twitch in almost all the organs of his body. With only her deep red lingerie on and nothing else, she looked so beautiful and hot. Courtesy; Alexander himself!

"What? Don't look at me with your pretty mouth open like that. That stupid dress had the audacity to touch all those parts which are only mine to touch! I hate that dress! It hugged your curves like a second skin." Alexander barked while taking out his gun from his waistband and fired a bullet at the dress making Cynthia's jaw to drop down and hit the floor.

"I don't believe you Alex! Why are you jealous of my DRESS?" Cynthia was totally shocked and she could not believe what she witnessed a few seconds back. But there her husband was completely cool about the entire fiasco. Well, it was no wonder that his gun spoke a lot compared to him; even where it was not necessary; like the one here.

"You fired a bullet at my dress? What now? Are you expecting blood to ooze out of it and it dies in front of you?" Cynthia barked in a sarcastic tone. The disbelief was still on her face clubbed with tons of anger.

"When it comes to you Cynthia, I can be jealous of my own self!!" Alexander replied back ever so coolly like nothing happened there and Cynthia kept looking at him trying to understand if his sentence makes a sane meaning. He placed his gun on the table and started taking off his coat. He started unbuttoning his shirt and in seconds it dropped to the ground. One look at his bare back Cynthia gulped without her own knowledge. He was still facing the window in front of him. He smirked when he could hear her racing heart beat and loved the effect he had on her heart, body and soul. But what she said next came totally as a surprise to him. A bad yet a tempting surprise!!

"Oh, then am I supposed to stop wearing those dresses and roam around naked?" Cynthia asked in a challenging tone and now, it was his heart's turn to run a marathon.

"Don't you dare Cynthia!!" Alexander said in a warning tone while showing her his index finger; his blue eyes drilling into her soul leaving an impact on her heart deeply.

"Oh really honey!? I thought you didn't like my dress since you tore it off. So, I guess; roaming around naked would be a much better option to save my dresses from such a horrible fate." Cynthia said while making her way towards him. A smirk took room on her beautiful face when she saw the change in his breathing. But what he did next surprised her; a sexy surprise that got her wet instantly.

"Dare you even think of it and see what happens to you Cynthia!" Alexander barked while grabbing her at her throat. His grip was tight enough to stop her from speaking but hot enough to start a pool in between her legs which ached for him every single day. It didn't hurt her at all. The only thing she could feel was the dampness in between her legs. She couldn't form any words because of his close proximity and the way his fingers were curled around her throat was not helping at all. So she did only one thing she was good at. She bit her lower lip and looked at him ever so seductively that he cursed loudly while tearing off her lingerie too.