Chapter 38: Daddy and his Babygirl!

(Mature Language 18+; MATURE SCENE 18+ ONLY)

** EPILOGUE (Part III) **

It was their last night here as they would be leaving the next morning to return back to their place. Cynthia was waiting for Sierra to come back so that all the ladies could start with the wedding preparations. Cici had already asked Sierra to be her bridesmaid to which Sierra had happily agreed.

Xander was now talking on phone with Ian and James about the work that was going on in his absence. It was the perfect opportunity for her to give him this gift which she had thought of since he had announced about their honeymoon. Looking at him, it looked like he would take nearly 15 to 20 minutes more. She went into the closet and opened her bag. There was one lacy lingerie set which she had successfully managed to save it from being torn by her animalistic husband. Yes, considering they were on a weeklong honeymoon and with Xander's marvellous record of tearing off her lingerie; she had cleverly bought a lot of lingerie with her but Xander proved her wrong. No matter what he had torn off at least two sets per day. 

What did he have against her lingerie?

Shaking her head to get rid of these thoughts, she securely wrapped the last set in her bag. She pulled out another cover that held special lingerie that she had exclusively bought for this last night here. This was a see through one with of course garter belts. She pulled out another cover and smiled wickedly thinking about his first reaction on seeing her in them. So, wasting no more time, she dressed up in it and brushed her hair. She was scared as hell thinking about this scenario. By trying this she was definitely stepping out of her comfort zone. But she knew it will be worth it. Making her husband happy was one of her prime goals in life. Even though he never said that he wanted to do something like this but she wanted to explore this little thing too.

* * *

"Okay! Fine I guess that will be enough!" Xander was still speaking to Ian about the works that were being taken care of in his absence. Even though they were celebrating their honeymoon, he still ensured that he was kept in loop about what was happening back at his place. Even though Alexander was there to handle everything, but still Xander didn't want to load him with work. He wanted him and Cynthia to spend time with Cici more.

"Yes, we will be leaving early in the morning tomorrow." He said while looking at his watch. It was almost 10 in the night and they had practically adjusted to these new timings.

"Yeah! Yeah! We bought you tons of gifts!" He said while rolling his eyes thinking just because of Ian how their luggage had practically doubled up!

"Now shut up Ian! Bye!!"

He was in his grey shorts and was seated on the pool chair while sinking in the view of their private pool. He was totally ready to call it a night. Today's sightseeing was a little hectic for the both of them. Also, by sensing the silence in their villa, he knew she must be fast asleep already. He got up and made his way towards their room while still going through the notifications on his phone. Thinking not to disturb his pretty little wife, he carefully opened the bedroom door and entered quietly.

SHOCKER!!

Biggest shock of his life!!

His pretty little wife was so not in sleepy mood today. She wanted to play!! Yes, that's right! There was his wife sprawled all over the bed in a see through lingerie which made him groan at the little sight in front of him. And to make matters even worse, she had her hands cuffed to the head post of the bed.

He was so doomed!!! Of course, in a good way!!

Wow!!!

All his organs forgot how tired he was a minute back. Every little cell in his body was all set for the most erotic action in their sex life. She smirked at him naughtily and said,