Chapter 36: Diapers and Babies!!

(Mature Language 18+)

** EPILOGUE (Part I) **

As they say, all's well that ends well. True! True to this little yet so deep proverb; even though everyone had been through tough, difficult and unpleasant situations, the final outcome of the situation was definitely happy.

Yes, as far as Alexander and Cynthia were concerned, they had got back their daughter whom they thought was dead. Even though she had to go through painful situations, still they got her back safe and sound. They were beyond happy to see their beautiful daughter after 2 long years. They had finally accepted the fact that their daughter is a married girl and she herself had a little girl. Even though Alexander had thrown a fit but our beautiful Cynthia brought him right on track. So, they were over the moon to learn that they had this cute little granddaughter Elisa!

If we see Alessandro and Katherine's aspect, they were ecstatic to see their son, Erasto finally happy after 2 years. With Cici's death news, he devasted and had practically shut off from everyone. They always wanted Cici and Erasto to get married. However, Erasto had to listen an earful from his mother, Katherine, who had practically barked his name the first step she laid in the Knight residence. Her powerful voice did reverberate all across the mansion and of course every single brick of the building wobbled. Her beautiful presence was no less than an earthquake. Even though Erasto had tried calming her by giving a wide and a toothy smile, she had successful managed not to fall for her son's smile and responded him back by hitting him on his head with her handbag.

Well, Alessandro, Erasto's father, was a total different story. While his mother chose simple 'homely' things to hit Erasto, his father of course had pulled out his gun and pointed it straight at his son. However, their cute little daughter-in-law, Cici had stopped him by hugging Alessandro just like always. Since, a little girl, Cici was very comfortable with Alessandro and Katherine. And, they had to give in. Finally, even his parents had accepted the little fact that their son is a married man and he himself had a little daughter. They were also happy to meet their little granddaughter Elisa.

Now, if we talk about Erasto and Cici, they were thankful to god that they were finally together now and of course were way beyond happy for this second chance god has given them. With baby Elisa in their arms, they were such proud parents. However, their marriage aspect still was a pinch to all the elders. So, all the four had decided that they would get these two married again in their presence and celebrate it by welcoming little Elisa. Of course, the young couple had no problem with it. The date was fixed around a month from now. Considering the fact that Cici should spend some quality time with her parents and her family, Katherine had insisted on setting the date a month later however Erasto was not ready to wait for such a long time. But then again, with the stunt he pulled by marrying her secretly, did he have a choice in this matter? Absolutely NOT!!!

As far as baby Elisa was concerned, Allan had checked her once they all had returned back from the old factory. The little one was mildly sedated, but considering her age and her bad feeding options because of those unpleasant and disturbing conditions, the sedation was taking a huge toll on her. But, she was not in danger which was a relief to everyone. Allan had given her medications and had assured that the little one will be all good in no time.

Now, as far as our star couple; Xander and Sierra were concerned, they were extremely happy. Well, if not more! Of course for the all the happiness their family was bestowed with they felt content. But they did have another reason for their super ecstatic state. 

Do you know why?

Can it be Sierra's pregnancy???

Well, who knows???