Chapter 35: Best 'DAD' Ever!!

(Mature Language 18+ ONLY)

Jonathan was tied up in the chair and of course was beaten up badly by all the men around there and not to forget Cynthia too. Erasto had practically drilled his fists into Jonathan's brain. But, he knew that Cici should be the one to punish this horrible man for all the pains he had given her. So, grabbing Cici in his arms, he wrapped her fingers over his gun.

While looking into her eyes and wrapping his own fingers over hers on the gun he said in a stern tone, "Cici, for all the pains you had to go through because of this maniac."

"Yes, for all the pains he had given to both of us, our families and of course our little one." Cici said while nodding her head in 'yes' and looking into her husband's promising eyes.

"Kill him Cici! Out of everyone present here, you are the only correct one to kill him. Drill the bullet right into his brain. NOW!!" Erasto said while looking at his wife and tightened his grip on her fingers to hint her that he was serious about it. Very, very serious!!

Cici looked back at Jonathan who was nodding his head in 'no' pleading her not to kill him but such a man is a great threat to people. In mafia, there is no police, no courtrooms, no filing cases and of course, no law. Death was the only punishment. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply thinking of all the pains she, her family and her little one had to go through just because of this sick man and his bloody revenge game.

With Erasto by her side, and the rest of the family surrounding her, she pressed the trigger. The bullet blazed right into his forehead in less than a second and the sick man was dead immediately. Considering it was a close shot, the bullet blazed out of his head from the other side leaving back a hole drilled in and out of his head. The blood dripped down from the spot while his eyes were wide open due to sudden shock.

Cici let her grip on the gun loosen a little indicating Erasto that she was done with it. Understanding what she wanted, he let his grip loosen a little for her to pull back her hand. She tucked her face into her palms and broke down immediately. Erasto fired the rest of the bullets into the dead man's body but was still not satisfied. He ran his fingers right through his hair as he wanted the sick man to be alive so he could kill him again and again. His revere of thought broke when he heard his wife's little sobs.

He turned around immediately and pulled his wife into his arms saying "Come here!" Cici hugged him tightly and broke down while her husband kept kissing her on her head saying "È finita Cici. Sei così coraggioso tesoro. Ti amo tanto!!" (It's over Cici. You are so brave honey. I love you so much!!)

Sierra let a tearful chuckle looking at the couple in front of her. She felt so happy that their life was taking a happy turn now. With all the pains they had gone through, she really prayed the god to bless them with tremendous happiness and good life with this little one in their lives. Even though Elisa was nearly one and a half year old, she was still not an active child. Since she saw her, she was sleeping even through the gun shots and such a commotion; which was a bit odd.

Sierra shot a horrified look at Xander who understood what his wife was indicating and immediately eyed the little one's chest. He let out a sigh of relief seeing the little one was breathing but very softly and deeply as if fast asleep. He crinkled his eyes a little thinking what could have happened to her that she was still asleep even with such a huge commotion going around? And then it clicked him. He looked back at Sierra who had a worried look on her face.

"She is sedated!" He whispered and Sierra gasped thinking what those men might have done to this little one all these years.

"Cici?" Cynthia said in a soft and a broken tone while running her fingers in Cici's hair. Her daughter was still sobbing softly hugging Erasto while his blazing gaze was still stuck on the dead man. He was still killing that man with his bare hands mentally.