Wet Dreams

A week later
Maya POV
I just got out of the shower when I heard someone ringing my door bell. I dry myself  off and put on my house robe and my slippers and went downstairs. When I open the door it was Brooke she look like she been crying.

"Omg what happened...come in" I said pulling her in the house then closing and locking the door

Brooke went to sit door on the couch and waited for me. I sat down right beside her rubbing her back and wiping the tears falling down her face.

"Me and Levi broke up maya" Brooke said while more tears running down her face

"How" I said bringing her closer to me

"I told him was in love with you. Ever since we kissed I couldn't get you out of my head. I kept on having wet dreams about you and me" Brooke said while looking into my eyes

When I heard Brooke say those words. I was finally happy that she felt the same why I do about her. She can finally be mine I thought to myself.

"Y'all broke up officially" I said while putting my hand on her thigh

"Yes baby I'm all yours now" Brooke said with the biggest smile on her face

As soon as Brooke said that I kissed her and her lips was so soft and sweet. Then I broke from the kiss and took her hand and walk her to my bedroom. When we got there I guided her to my bed and lay her down I kissed her while taking off her clothes piece by piece and she did the same for me. Then I started kissing her from head to toe. I could her breathing quickening when I get closer and closer to her fat ma. I was so happy to be in this moment with her. Next I spread her legs open and I notice she was wet already.

"Baby I see you already wet for me" I said kissing her inner thighs

The only thing Brooke did was smile and covered her face from blushing. I went back to kissing her inner thighs until I got to her fat ma. First I kissed it and she let out a moan. Then I started to do my magic. I made her feel like she was taken care of the right way. Her moans was filling up the room and my fat ma was throbbing for her attention.

"Ohh shit Maya right there" Brooke moan as I was fingering her and picking up speed while sucking her clit

I kept on going until she couldn't take it no more. I just love hearing her saying my name and gripping the sheets tighter as the more intense I get.

"Baby I'm Finn-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I was woken up out of my wet dream of me and Brooke once again by my alarm going off on my phone. I turn it off and roll out of bed and did my daily routine. Ever since that day Brooke and I kissed I couldn't get that day or her out of my head and dreams. After I got out of the bathroom I went to my closet and put in some biker shorts and a graphic tee. Then I went downstairs trying to find me something to eat for breakfast.

Priest POV
I just pulled up to Maya house with some breakfast. For this pass week we been hanging out with each more. Our vibes are getting more closer. I ring her door bell and she came and open the door and let me in.

"Good morning beautiful I brought breakfast" I said hugging her and kissing her cheek

"Aww thank you because a girl was hungry"  Maya said grabbing the Waffle House bag out of my hand