Gender Reveal/ Baby Shower

Couple Days Later
Brooke POV
We just got out of a senior meeting and they told us the senior trip is cancel because of course two of our classmates got into a fight over petty stuff. So our principal was like no senior trip for us but we will get a refund of our money though. Now I'm on the way home from school. Besides all the school talk I know y'all would like to know about the situation with me and Levi. Well for the past couple of days we haven't really been talking. We just exchanged hello and goodbyes. I really don't know how he is doing because he not really showing no expression to us taking a break. However, my momma is about to have her gender reveal this Saturday and I cannot wait to see if I'm having a little sister or brother.

Levi POV
I been thinking a lot since Brooke and I haven't been talking to each other on a daily basis. I really do miss being with her and hearing her voice but the shit she did was fuck up. Truth to be told I did some fuck up shit in the relationship too before we even went on our so called "Break" and before she told me a about her and her ex.

Flash Back

"Ahh Levi you ready to go to this party" Alex said checking his self out in the mirror

"Yeah I'm ready let me find my shoes" I said looking around in my closet for my shoes

Alex had invited me to one of his football players friend party that they was having. The only reason he dragging me out of the house because Brooke in Charlotte,North Carolina for the Cheer Finals and ever since she left I was staying in the house.

"Ok I'm ready" I said walking out my closet and grabbing my cologne to spray on me.

After I went downstairs to tell my momma and sister that I'm leaving and I be back. When I walk out the house Alex decided he was go to drive so we hop in his car. The drive was about 15 minutes from my house. When we pulled up it seem like everyone from school was at this party. Well let me a rephrase that all the white kids of our school was at this party.I got out of the car and walk in I only seen about a good 8 people of my kind here but I guess that what happens when you go to a school that is mostly white.

"Ahh I'm going to get us something to drink" Alex said disappearing into the crowd of people

When he left I walk around a little bit until I seen one of my homeboys that lives in my neighborhood.

"Wassup drew" I said dapping him up

"What's good Levi" Drew said taking a hit of his blunt

"Nun much I ain't know you was going to be here" I said sitting next to him on the couch

"Yeah a nigga I decided to slide through and see what was popping but ain't shit popping" Drew said passing me the blunt

"You right about that" I laugh before taking a hit

While chilling with drew and smoking blunt after blunt. I seen a couple of girl's I fuck with here and there waved at me and give me lustful eyes but I didn't pay them no mind I have a girl. A few minutes passed and Alex came up to us with a bottle of Hennessy. Then we all sat back smoking and drinking liquor. That so was one good reason why I always fuck with Alex. He never acted like the other white kids in our school (bougie and stuck up). He acted like he was one of us. That's why he probably the only white person that fucks with all the black people in our school.

"I'm so high right now. This shit is fucking crazy man" Alex said leaning his head back on the couch and looking at the ceiling

"My weed man give me some good shit this time" Drew said taking a sip of Hennessy