H.S Omo- Interviews and Car Rides

Harry sort of has this issue where he always seems to need to pee far more often than anyone else in the band, as well as their entire crew. Hell, even the pregnant lady who works in their wardrobe department appears to take less toilet breaks than Harry. For the past few years of his time in One Direction, this hasn't been much of problem; obviously there are times when Harry's been caught in desperate situations that ended in mad dashes to the loo and a few near-wettings, but he's never really thought much about it or been particularly embarrassed - it's not his fault that he needs to wee all the time! The boys have always teased him here and there, but nothing that's ever bothered Harry; in fact, he usually joins in on the joking. But for some reason, after his latest bursting-for-a-wee moment, the teasing had gotten on Harry's nerves far more than usual.

It had been during the filming of their latest music video, and Harry had needed to pee so badly that he eventually had to confess his problem and get to a toilet. Unfortunately for him, and everyone else involved, the shoot was in a remote area with no available bathrooms, so Harry had needed to be driven to the nearest fast food joint to empty his bladder. This had been near the end of a very long day and, needless to say, the boys had not been too thrilled with him delaying the shoot an extra 30 or so minutes (and, thus, delaying their evening plans as well).

This latest incident had caused Harry to think back over all the other times he had held something up because of his stupid small bladder, and he was now feeling quite self-conscious about all of his constant toilet breaks. He knew the lads had just been in a bad mood, and were just joking with him all the other times, but he still felt very embarrassed for some reason. Harry was now determined to prove that he could hold his liquid for as long as everyone else his age, so he had vowed to himself that he would not use the toilet until one of the other lads did first.

Which was why Harry was currently trying to refrain from squirming in his seat while doing an interview with the rest of his band. The band has a full day of promo consisting of several short interviews, but thankfully all of the interviewers are coming to them, so at least they could stay in one building all day.

It has been 3 and a half hours since his morning pee - not that he's counting or anything - and if it wasn't for his new vow to himself, Harry would have used the toilet by now. He wasn't desperate or anything, but the more-than-slight pressure in his bladder would usually have been enough for Harry to go relieve himself on a normal day.

He had carefully avoided drinking too much today, downing only one cup of tea and sipping on one bottle of water throughout the day. He knew his usually excessive liquid consumption was part of his problem, but he can't help it that he liked to maintain the recommended daily intake of eight glasses of water per day.

Harry snaps back to attention when he realizes the interview is wrapping up. He shakes his head at himself, reminding himself that he needs to pay attention in the next interviews - if he stays too quiet the whole time, the boys are going to realize something's up.

After a few more interviewers, the boys are told they can go for their lunch break.

"Thank goodness!" Louis exclaims, collapsing into Harry dramatically. Putting the back of his hand to his forehead, he drawls out in a high-pitched accent, "I am positively famished. Lead the way to the refreshments, m'lady." He then hooks his arm into the crook of Harry's elbows and starts skipping down the hall, dragging Harry with him.

Harry giggles. "You are so weird, Lou."

"Thank you."

Of course Louis would take that as a compliment. Then again, Harry loves it when Louis calls him 'quirky', so really, who is he to judge?