Don't Go Too Soon Pt. 1

.It was six in the morning and Harry and Niall were up and getting ready to get to the studio to get some recording for the new album done. Harry was feeling extra tired, having not had a proper good rest the night before. He downed a cup of coffee to wake himself up and him and Niall were on their way to the studio. The recording session went smoothly and Harry was halfway through a second water bottle, taking gulps in between his solo recordings. "Alright, let's do one more and I think you boys are good to go." Paul said to the two. The boys nodded, and Harry downed the rest of his water and headed into the booth to finish up. The two boys sang in perfect harmonies, and pretty soon they were ready to wrap up and head out. The boys headed back to the van so they could head home for a free afternoon to relax a bit.

The van pulled up to Zayn's house where Louis, Liam and Zayn were currently spending the day. Paul called out to Harry and Niall as they hopped out and headed to the front door, "Boys, remember we're picking you up again at 11 for the radio interview later! Be ready." The boys nodded and waved a goodbye to Paul as they headed inside to rest up before their interview. Zayn let in the boys and Niall instantly jumped onto the couch while Louis greeted Harry with a warm hug. "Hey, babe. We made smoothies." He smiled as he handed Harry a cup, sipping at his own. "Cute. Thank you." Harry took the smoothie. The couple sat at the kitchen table enjoying their smoothies as Louis listened admirably as Harry rambled on about his morning.

They were just finishing up their smoothies as Zayn came in to interrupt. "We're gonna watch Criminal Minds, wanna join?" he asked rummaging through the drawers and heading back to the living room. Louis and Harry nodded and joined the rest of the boys in the living room to watch. The five boys got into a comfortable position and Zayn was just about to click 'Play' when Harry jumped up, screaming "WAIT." The boys turned their heads to Harry, giving him peculiar looks. "I'm gonna wee first." He stated proudly and headed to the toilet. The boys all joined in at applauding Harry's move while laughing as Louis spoke out, "Wow, you're actually going before the show starts?! Changed man! I'm proud of you!"

Harry shook his head, but couldn't help but smile at the sarcastic praise. Deep down, he honestly did feel a bit proud of his smart decision. He didn't really have to go yet though, he had only felt the slightest twinge in his bladder from what he had drank earlier, but decided to get rid of the very small pressure that it had caused instead of having to go right in the middle of the show and missing the best part because the boys refuse to pause it for him. He finished up his business and joined the rest of the boys on the couch, cuddling up next to Louis as they started the show.

It was only about ten minutes into the show and the five boys had gotten very caught up in the intensity of the show, when Harry felt another twinge in his bladder. "Ugh. Noooo. But I just went..." Harry thought as a response to his bladder. But it didn't matter. All the coffee and water and the rest of the smoothie that Harry had gulped down was quickly making its way to his bladder all at once. Harry let out a frustrated sigh, realizing that even when he decided to make a 'smart decision,' it would still turn against him and fuck him over anyway. Harry just went for a wee too soon. Before his body got to let all the liquid fully reach his bladder. Consequence? He had to go again. "Stupid." Harry thought. Really. How could this possibly be happening? The pressure was a lot more noticeable now too. He really did drink a lot and it had filled up his bladder almost abnormally fast. Harry didn't understand it.

Harry glanced around at everyone else. Everyone had their eyes glued to the TV. There was no way anyone would be willing to pause it so Harry could go pee. Especially since Harry had literally just went ten minutes ago. Not even that. He had made this whole grand announcement that he was going for a wee too, was he really about to ask to go for a wee again already? No way. How embarrassing. He should just hold it. The show's only an hour anyway. He shifted his position so that he was sitting more upright and he oh so subtly squeezed his legs together and lightly brushed his hand over his bladder to measure how badly he actually had to go. He grimaced slightly as he could already feel an obvious bump over his jeans, signaling that his bladder was definitely full. He twitched his hips a little as he slumped back into the couch, leaning his elbow onto the arm of the couch, resting his head on his hand, trying to focus his attention back on Criminal Minds.