On The Road Omorashi- Liam

Chapter Text

Liam was sitting on the bed of the hotel suite. This time he was staying in the same room as the other guys.

All five members of One Direction had instantly hit it off from the moment they met, but Liam was always a little more distant. When he was growing up, he was the victim of vicious bullying. Every day he would come home from school and wish that he never had to go back to that place again. He kept most of it to himself, but when his classmates turned their angry words into angry actions, the bruises were harder to hide.

For that reason, he felt more comfortable talking to adults than people his own age. This made him more mature than most, but it also made it hard to talk to his other bandmates. Whenever he tried to start a conversation, he wouldn't know what to say. That shyness was the reason that he was currently reading in bed instead of sitting with the others.

He looked across the room and saw Louis walking from the kitchen area toward him. He offered a smile and Louis smiled back, keeping his voice low. "Hey Li, is Harry still sleeping?"

Liam looked over at Harry sleeping peacefully on the pillow next to him. Harry mumbled 'loo' before rolling over in his sleep.

Harry's hands drifted to his crotch and he crossed his legs around them.

Louis laughed as he walked back to the kitchen area. "Something tells me I'm not the Lou he's calling for in his sleep. Can you wake him up Liam? I don't want him to pee himself like he did at that photo shoot the other day. Remember that?"

Liam swallowed. You mean that time Harry peed himself in front of me in the rain? The time that I just can't stop thinking about even though it was days ago? Yup, I remember that.

Liam shook Harry awake as he tried to shake the replayed image of Harry peeing himself from his brain.

Liam prided himself as being a rather normal person, but this thought bothered him. He had analyzed the situation from all angles, but that didn't stop him from overanalyzing it again.

Why do I find what Harry did so fascinating? I'm not attracted to Harry, or guys at all for that matter. Well, there was that one guy, Connor, from school. He was kind of hot, but that's it. I don't - well, actually that guy from the pizza place was really attractive. The guy working out on the treadmill next to me yesterday was really fit too...

His thoughts were interrupted by a groggy Harry. "I'm still tired. Five more..." Harry's sleepy eyes suddenly blinked open wide and he moaned. "Ooo, gotta wee."

Liam knew his face was redder than Harry's at this point, so he tried to hide behind his book. He felt the bed shift as Harry got up and he peeked over the pages of his novel to watch Harry pee dance to the toilet.

Liam let out a shaky breath and he tried to focus on anything else, but what just happened. Harry dying for a pee was a fantasy come true, even though he didn't know a fantasy like that existed. Just thinking about a desperate Harry was something that made him blush.

Blush in a good way.

Liam tried to get the image out of his mind by focusing on the other guys from the kitchen. He tuned his ears in so he could listen. The last thing he wanted was to be wild-eyed and red-faced when Harry returned.

Zayn held the video camera in his hands and kept it pointed at Louis and Niall. "What would you say has been the greatest achievement and proudest moment of your life so far?"

Louis opened his mouth to answer, but Niall chimed in first. "I'd have to say it was five months ago. I ordered a fully loaded hotdog with the works. It was piled high with chili, cheese, onions, and everything else you can imagine. For the first time in my life, I ate the whole hotdog without letting any of the toppings fall off. Not a single drop of chili dripped off the side or squirted out of the other end. That was a crowning achievement."