Traffic Jam Troubles

Work Text:

They were bumper-to-bumper in traffic when Louis realized what was wrong with Niall. And Louis was kicking himself over it too.
It was the classic situation; always happening with Harry at every opportunity. Whether they were dating, or singing, or waiting to sign posters, it happened.

"You okay there, Niall?" Louis asked. He knew what was wrong; of course he did, but he craved for Niall to speak up;
Niall was hunched up in the small seat next to him, his feet tapping. "Fine." Came the grumpy reply. "Completely fine."
"Are you sure?" Louis rested his hand on the steering wheel as the car was brought to a crawl.
Niall could've screamed at Louis - No, he was not okay, actually!! Instead the little Irishman settled for silence, crossing his legs at the ankles and trying to subtly bury himself further into the seat. "Yes, Louis." He grumbled. "I'm completely completely fine." Except that I need the toilet so could you hurry the car up please? Niall thought. After all those milkshakes he'd drank this morning, he really wasn't feeling his best and his bladder was getting a little too uncomfortable. He was mulling this thought over, when he realized with a pang that he didn't visit the toilet this morning either. Great.
"Anyway." Niall continued with a small sigh. "Would you please hurry up and get this car home? I've had a lovely day with you at the mall but I want to go home." For a very very good reason too..
"Actually, no." Louis shrugged and settled back putting his hands behind his head as a rest.
"Why?" Niall huffed. Oh, if Louis even thought he was going to have a laugh with him, he had another thing coming, oh yes he did.
"Traffic jam." Louis said, fake sympathy laced into his voice.
"Oh." Niall said. His eyes widened, his heart started to thump a little more in his chest. Oh, shit.
"Why?" Louis asked casually. "Something wrong?"
Niall frowned. "I told you, I'm fine, I'm just restless and I'd prefer to go home." He snapped at his boyfriend.
"Ohh, I wouldn't do that if I were you." Louis whispered softly, voice icy threatening. He unclicked his seatbelt; it snapped and flew up like a soft leather snake. He pressed one hand to Niall's thigh but leaned over, the two were face to face, breaths evening out. "I wouldn't do that at all."
"Snap out at you?" Niall said irritably. His bladder was pulsing softly between his legs sending out messages and begs of relief, while his cock was pulsing with sheer arousal just from his bladder pressure.
"Precisely." Louis said. Snapping at Louis was something never to be done. As he leaned forward in Niall's lap, his hands fumbled for Niall's bladder. He nudged the fly of Niall's jeans and beamed. Oh, that was a pretty little thing at the moment, wasn't it? So this was why Niall wanted to get home in a hurry, Niall's bladder was filling up nicely. A neat had bump full of hot, golden liquid. All waiting just to pour out. Louis thought so.. and the thought made a shiver fizzle down his spine.
Oh well! They'd take the long way home tonight! Louis caught the swelling, warm bump with his fingers and gently stroked the curve. Beneath him, Niall was already quivering and trembling slightly, his breathing heavy. "L- Louis wh-- what are you.. d-doing!" He said suddenly.

"Why didn't you tell me." Louis worried his lip between his teeth. "Why didn't you tell me you were so full up like this?" He said. He poked, nudged and prodded the full bump with his fingers.
Niall whined a little at this, his tough-guy persona in shatters around him. He tried to breath okay, in, out, in, out but his breaths came shaky. "I- I.. uh.."
"Tell me." Louis insisted, his fingers tightening around the curl of Niall's filling bladder.
Niall couldn't fight it any more; somewhere inside he was loving this, and his groin started to pulse more pleasurably as he shook and his hips gyrated, his ball of water sloshing. "W- what if I don't?"
His eyes were slightly teary but ever so, he locked eyes with Louis.
"You know." Louis nipped Niall's neck and Niall jumped, his bladder painfully pulsed as he did, still sending shockwaves for sheer relief.
Niall refused to speak.

"Oh, that's it." Louis said but he smirked. He reached over. Sweat drops formed at Niall's forehead as he wiggled and squirmed trying desperately to bury his crotch deep into the seat; but he was still eager to see what Louis had in store for him. Louis looked ahead; they were still in traffic. Good.
He pulled his tie from his neck and dangled it in front of Niall. "Do you know what this is for?"
Niall was blank.
Louis smirked. "I can't wait for you to find out, then." He set it aside. Niall's eyes followed it, as curious as ever.
"That's not all." Louis continued. He pressed a kiss to Niall's neck. "Are you, by any chance.. thirsty?"
Niall paused, his eyes widened. Fucking hell! Why! He nodded slightly, biting his lip. Hmmmm, all of that water inside of him, he'll be bursting and bouncing against the seat, letting out spurts. Maybe then he'd figure out what the tie is for? Niall couldn't deny it, he really wanted this, so badly.. Taking a little gulp, he nodded.
"That's good, oh you're good." Louis nodded in approval. He reached into the side of the car door and pulled out a bottle of water. He uncapped it.
He was deciding how much Niall drank today.
The older man nudged the bottle to Niall's lips and Niall latched on, gulping and gulping. The more he drank, the more he realized; Stop it, stop it, stop it. He repeated to himself. Please, please stop. This is getting too much.
His bladder was pulsing with every other gulp he swallowed and his legs started to quiver tightly with desperation, feet tapping hysterically against the floor. His groin was heated though, he groaned against the bottle rim. It was either a pee or an orgasm and both were pretty euphoric sounding.