24. Opposite - Boris

This will be Boris's P.O.V and how he is in love with his best friend, you.

Song: Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
   HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL❤

   "Boris!" Y/n yells, tackling me. "You will never believe what just happened!"

   "What?" I asked, smiling.

   "I got fired from my job..." Y/n was having a hard time trying to remain calm but she wouldn't stop laughing. "I got mad at boss and yelled fuck you."

   I shook my head at her. "You're so bad."

   "Eh, at least I'm not grounded. Let's go out "

   "Out where?" I asked as she got off of me.

   "Anywhere." She grins. "Just let me change my clothes."

   I stayed seated on the couch, hearing her rummage through her clothes.

   "Okay I'm coming down!" She yells.

   A pair of sneakers came into view as she reach the end of the stairs. I stared at her adoringly. She's wearing a black high waist shirt with a coral lace sleeveless top. "You look good."   

   She grinned even more, grabbing my hand. "Thank you bestie."

   "What do you exactly planned for tonight?" I asked.

   "You'll see."

   I nodded, allowing her to do what she wishes. I quietly admired her while she was driving, realizing that she put on a little bit of makeup on.  She's stunning.

   Y/n connected to the bluetooth of her car, playing one of my favorite songs. "Can we at least get something to eat? I'm hungry."

   "I'm hungry." She mimicked. It was hard not to laugh at her poorly done attempt at my accent. She rolled down the window, the wind blowing her hair back. She's wearing the necklace I gave her for valentine's day a few years ago. I gave it to her to show that I care much more than she thought but she only thought it was a best friend gift. At least I got a kiss on the cheek.

   Y/n has a boyfriend though, Frank. To me he's a real ass but Y/n always stick up for him and brush things off. They've been together for two years and it's driving me insane. I want to be able to call her mine.

   When I first discovered that I had feelings for her stronger than I expected, I freaked out. I accepted it though a few days later.

   Y/n, her and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. Throughout the years she became bolder and more beautiful, blooming into a flower. I was her first kiss, we were five and she wanted to pretend to have a wedding so she can prepare for her future husband. Our parents, especially our mom's was gushing at it so much they pretended to be the wedding guests and took pictures. Pictures are hanging on our walls in our houses from that.

   "What are you smiling about?" She asks me.

   "You remember our wedding?"

   She let's out a sound mixed with a laugh and groan. "How can I forget? The picture of us kissing and exchanging rings are hanging in my living room."

   "I love that."

   I laughed as she started honking her horn and cussing out the person who just cut her off. She sped up, switching lanes to be next to the person.