Boris - You Don't Mean That

Song: Just Tonight by The Pretty Reckless

Age up, you and Boris are twenty

□□

"Bye mom!" I said, giving her a strong hug. "It was really great seeing you, I'll call you tomorrow."

An hour later I parked in front of Boris apartment, seeing him standing in the doorway. "Hi baby." I smiled, pecking his lips.

"Hey y/n/n, I got some pizza in the oven if you're hungry."

"Perfect. I couldn't stand the restuarant my mom picked." I giggled, taking off my jacket. "What have you been doing while I was gone?"

"Missing you." He responds, pouring me a glass of wine. "Now let's drink up."

"I'm underage to drink."

"When did that stop you at seventeen?" He smirks. "And I like you when you're drink, you're touchy and you're funny."

"And you get touchy too, and start throwing up all over the place." I reminded him of the last time we drank, at one point we were tearing each other clothes off, spurring and giggling. Next thing he's throwing up all over me and passes out in his own vomit. I let him cleaned it up. I told him I ain't cleaning up after any of his messes.

"That was because I drank to much vodka."

"Vodka is disgusting."

"Yeah yeah, you're more of the tequila girl."

"Says who?" I cocked an eyebrow, shaking my head.

"Says me." He says it as if it were important. "But this is just wine, drink up while I get the pizza out of the oven."

He sets me down on the couch and hands me my glass, I turned on the TV to see Saturday Night Live on. "Hey Boris..." I called out.

"Yeah?"

"Was anyone here while I was away?" Even though I was only gone for an hour.

"Besides Xandra helping me move in, no one."

I burst out laughing at her name. "Remember when Theo was here and you were drooling all over her! That was disgusting."

He stuck his head through the door. "She was hot for her age. Maybe you'll be the same."

"Fuck you." I laughed, seeing a hint if sadness in his eyes when I mentioned Theo. He carried two plates over, handing one to me before sitting down. "Hey, you'll reunite with your Potter again. I'm sure he misses you just like you do."

He gave me a small smile, quietly eating his pizza. "Have I ever told you that I kissed him the day he left?"

"No you have not. Were you in love with him?"

Boris shakes his head. "I don't know, I guess I just wanted him to stay so badly I was desperate to do anything. But he was worried Xandra would send him off because his dad died."

"He didn't know that. If he would've stayed and tried to help her, there was a possibility she wouldn't. I mean not long after he left, Xandra offered you a job. And please don't mention the shit that happened after." I said once I saw the evil gleam in his eyes.

"Oh ok." He says, kissing me.

Eight wines later we were becoming giggly, Boris bringing out something stronger than wine. "Ugh no! The last thing I need is to be naked and have vomit on me!"

"Just one glass!" He whines. I gave him, drinking the disgusting vodka.

The next morning I woke up, feeling the cold breeze touch my naked body. The idiot stole the blankets, again. That's suppose to be the girl's job. "Boris." I groaned, smacking his head. "Boris wake up." He groans from behind, I could tell he was already hating his hangover. "I gotta go see my mom, she's in the hospital." I said once I said six missed calls and three voicemails.