Maybe - Finn

Song: Heartache On The Big Screen by 5 Seconds of Summer

Pretend your mom is a photographer and goes all around the world.

  "Ayla why did I have to go?" I whined, hugging her furry pillow.

   "Because it's our last show. The band is breaking up and you've never went to a single show. Please come." She begs, laying on me. "You'll love Malcolm, Jack, and Finn." I rolled my eyes at Finn's name. "What's wrong with Finn?"

   "He's stuck up."

   "What? No he isn't." She laughs.

   "Really? The fame got into his head and now he's a total jackass." Ayla rolled her eyes, going to her closet. "You're coming."

One hour later

    I did a quick squat in my skinny jeans, hating how tight they were. "Why did you give me your super skinny jeans?"

    "You randomly grabbed a pair and changed in the car. Don't put the blame on me." I swat her arms as we walked to backstage area, walking into a dressing room. Inside was Jack and Malcolm and I raced to their arms.

   "Hola amigos!" I smiled, ruffling their hairs.

   "Hola señorita." Jack laughs, ruffling my hair as well. "We've missed you. How long has it been? A year?"

    I sat down on a makeup stand, thinking. "Possibly. It's funny how time flies."

   The door opened and I saw Finn walked in, texting on his phone. My eyes rolled for the hundredth time today and looked at Ayla.

   "Hey Finn." She greets. "Have you met Y/n?" I began to frantically shake my head no since his back was to me. She ignores my signals and walked him to me.

   Finn looked up at me, his eyes traveling me, smiling. Is he checking me out? "Hey, Ayla told me alot about you." I glanced at Ayla who was smiling, giving me a thumbs up before looking back at him.

   "Same for you." I said, my tone was clear with venom. He gave me a confused look, not taking the hint that I want him to leave.

   "Oh, okay. Uh how do know Ayla?"

   "We're cousins." I said in a 'duh' tone. "I'm gonna go talk to Malcolm." I left him standing there confused.

   Ayla gripped my arm, pulling me away from everyone. "What is wrong with you?"

  "Nothing. I don't want to talk to him."

   "Well he does." She hissed. "I think he may be into you."

  "How do you know?" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

   Ayla let out a groan of frustration, having everyone look our way. "He follows you on social media, comments on your post sometimes, and he was just checking you out. Give him a chance. He isn't like those news articles. Not the slightest. Now. Go. Talk." Her hands shoved me back to Finn, seeing I have no choice but to obey.

   Finn was sitting on the seat I was just on, looking into space. "Hey." I mumbled. "How you doing?"

   He gave me a smile, messing with a curl. "Good. I'm just fucking tired. And hungry."

   I took a moment, realizing I was hungry as well. "The show don't start until an hour. Do you wanna go get something to eat real quick? Like some burgers."

   "Please. I'll pay." He grabs his jacket before taking my hand, which took my by surprise. I wanted to flinch back but fought it because I know Ayla would kill me. "We'll be back!"

   Him and I walked side by side, trying to avoid the Calpurnia fans. We walked down to this diner a couple blocks down and sat down at a booth. "How come I never met you?" He questions.

   "I travel a lot with my mom."

   He nods, pointing at me. "Isn't your mom a famous photographer?"

   "Yeah, one time we lived in Africa for a year because she was doing a film with national geographic."

   "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" I burst out laughing at his Mean Girls reference. "But you seriously lived in Africa? What was it like?"

   "Fucking awesome. At first it was hard to handle but after a while, I just fell in love." I smiled at the memory, taking a sip of my drink as the waiter gave us our burgers.

   "Where all did you go?"

   "Europe, Germany, France, America-obviously, Russia, Hawaii, and Japen. We lived in Tokyo for half a year, best thing ever!"

   He grins even more. "I've been to Tokyo. I went with my brother Nick and his friend Quincy. Best time of my life. When did you live there?"

   "August 2018 to February 2019."

   His fries fell out of his mouth. "Are you kidding me? If we would've known each other I would've hit you up to hang. It was awkward being the third wheel because of Nick and Quincy." I giggled, talking nonstop with him.

   Before we knew it the show was coming closer. "Shit." He curses, getting up.

   "What?"

   "The show starts in three minutes! I've completely forgot!" I cursed as well, grabbing my things. The both of us ran like it was to the last ice cream on hell. Ayla opened the back door for us, handing Finn his guitar.

   "Where have y'all been?" She asks.

   "We went out to eat." I said quickly.

   I stopped at the side of the stage, watching the fans scream as Finn made his way on stage. The show was better than I expected, even his voice. Yeah it was off key but it seems to go well with the music. From time to time he would look at me, shooting a wink once. Without meaning to I began to blush, seeing Ayla wiggle her eyebrows at me.

   After the show Finn ran to me, giving me hug. "Y'all did amazing. I'm so sad I've never gotten to one of the shows."

   "Oh it's fine. I'm just glad I met you finally." Finn says, panting and sweating.

   "Finally?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

   "Yeah...uh." He mumbles, scratching his head. "Can...I know this may sound weird but can I take out on a date?"

   I pressed my lips together, staring up at him. "Maybe."

   Later that night I was practically flying by love as I walked into my home. After the show we all had pizza and played games, Finn never left my side.

   After my shower I was laying on my bed, watching Stranger Things when a notification popped up.

   Message request from finnwolfhardofficial

F: Hey😁

    I sat up, texting him back throughout the whole night, agreeing on the date.