29. Partners in Crime - Miles

Song: Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco

☆~Like 99.9% of this doesn't go with the movie~☆

    "Miles!" I yelled, giggling like a madman. "We made it!" I threw my hands up, gesturing to Vegas.

   "Yeah..." He smiled.

   "What should we do?" I asked, smirking. Miles turned his head to me, having the same idea as me.

   Miles and I, we ran away from home. We're sixteen, no one can stop us. When we first met, we knew we were meant for each other. We've robbed a grocery store, blew up a car, beated a man with a bat who tried to to steal the money we stole. I may nor may not have stabbed him in the gut. We're the modern Bonnie and Clyde.

   I clapped my hands, driving to the nearest store. "Okay, what do you want when I go inside the store?"

   "Just get me a water and pringles, the original." He replied. I nodded, running into the store. I shivered at how cold it was as I made my way to the back, getting me y/f/d.

    "Is that all?" The man asked at the cash register. I nodded, crossing my arms when I saw him staring at my chest. "Don't you have any fucking respect." I growled. The man stared at me before turning his back on me. "Hold on."

   As he went into a room I'm assuming was the office, I seen that he didn't close the door all the way like he thought he did. I made my way over there as quietly as possible, hearing their voices.

   "We got another girl." What the hell does he mean by that? "Do you want me to overcharge her and give her less chain? She's a fucking bitch."

   "Eh, that's up to you. Her boobs weren't so bad." I scoffed, shaking my head. "American people are so dumb, especially the females. They're so bitchy and loud. She looks fat." I gasped, looking down at myself. I not fat. Is he that bitch who likes models who starve themselves and have their ribs showing? "Overcharge her and make sure to give her one last look down before she go."  

   My jaw clenched, walking to the back of the store to the storage. I saw a gas tank and banged it open, lighting a lighter. I ran as quick as possible, grabbing more food on the way and stealing the man's wallet he left on the counter.

   I slam the car door open. "DRIVE!" Miles hit the gas, unsure what was going on.

   "What hap-OH SHIT!" His eyes widen as he started at the rearview mirror. The store just exploded. He started laughing and clapping his hands. "Damn, was that necessary though?"

   "He was checking me out and was going to overcharge me." I said, getting out his wallet. He has over three hundred dollars and I smiled in satisfaction, cutting his I.D. "You wanna use his credit card?"

   Miles shook his head. "No, you already have six and it'll be suspicious if someone's using a dead man's credit card. It'll say so on his credit records." I sighed, knowing he had a point. "What else did you steal?"

    "Gum, Cheetos, Donuts, Munchies, Sour Patch Kids, and a Gatorade." I told him, handing him his pringles. "I would've grab more but I didn't wanna die." Miles smiled, kissing me for a moment. "Where are we going to stay at?"

    "Y/h/c."

   "Damn, but that's expensive. How will we get in?" He looked at me sideways, having a big smirk on his face.

    Skip to the hotel

    I giggled as Miles grabbed my hand, sneaking past the hotel security. "Okay, a lady was cleaning the presidential sweet. Didn't you hack into the system?"

   "Yeah, no one's staying in it for a few days so we're good." I was bouncing with excitement as we got into the elevator

   "We're going to hide behind that wall and when she comes out we're going to run inside as fast as we can." He told me, leaning against the wall. It took the woman thirty seven minutes before we saw her walking out with the bucket of cleaning supplies. Miles and I ran as quiet as we could, barely making it inside. "Easy peasy."

   I laughed before gasping. "Holy shit." It was breathtaking. The view was Las Vegas was incredible and they had a bar, a inside pool, and stairs to where the rooms are. Which was beautiful. We walked back downtown and excitement took over me and I began to take off my clothes, jumping into the pool. I heard Miles laugh before doing the same. Once we reached the surface I gave him a quick kiss.

   "What do you want to do tomorrow?" He asks me.

    "Well...I have a meeting with my cousin drug dealer. He's paying me for some heroine. It's nice how someone's ringing their lives with that shit."

    "And you're encouraging it?"

   "We need to money." I giggled. "Now come on, I'm hungry."

Had no idea how to start this.