Chapter 4

I got crushed in a hug before being attacked by questions.

" I though you had something planned!" he whined. " Why are you here? Why didn't you tell me??"

" Wah calm down Bokuto." Akaashi appeared behind him, trying to help me.

"Yes, I'm happy to see you to. Two secs, I'll explain. Just before you asked me if I had something planned yesterday, Sakusa had already asked me to watch their practice match. We're doing a school project together. Anyways, what are you two doing here?"

" we're the team who's playing. The others will arrive soon. They didn't want to deal with Bokuto's excitement." he sighted. " me neither. But if I don't, who will ? "

" Ooh. That explains a lot. In particular why you're here. And the weird timing" I mumbled to myself.

" Erin,Erin, is Kayano arrived yet?'' He definitely had to much energy. He was like a kid.

"What, she coming?'' I was a bit surprized. She hadn't told me anything.

"Yea! If she's not here, she should arrive !'' He ginned, and I though of something, before putting it aside.

"Ugh, anyways, calm down, please''

I saw Kayano enter the gym, and when she saw me, she also crushed me into a hug. What is it with them? " Hey, I saw you yesterday remember?''

" I just didn't know you came to cheer for Bokuto to!'' I froze.

" Um, actually, I'm here fo-''

"SAKUSA! THIS TIME WE WILL WIN! I'LL WIN!!'' Behind me, Bokuto had spotted Sakusa in a corner, trying to avoid him. Akaashi couldn't really do much right now, because he was talking to the coaches. I looked at Kayano who was looking at me, and we grinned. Just like when we wre kids.

We smacked the back of Bokuto's head. "CALM DOWN"

" Ow, you two, that hurt''

"You should be used to it by now. Remember the number of times we've done that to you? Like a the library, when you were to loud? To apologize or another bunch of things?''

He frowed at Kayano's words. Of course he remembered. How could he not? You two were nice, but since the three of them knew each other since forever, well... yeah, not so nice.

I looked at him. We were all thinking about the same. I interrupted the silent thoughts.

" You know Sakusa doesn't like people, noisy people or you! You're the one who told me that!So...'' I stepped between him and the spiker, putting a hand on his chest. " calm down''

" pff, okay...'' he walked away, towards the rest of his team. "Fine''

I yawned, and forgetting to cover my mouth, received a glare from Sakusa. O please my lord, one day, he will be able to just say thank you, and not think about whatever he's thinking about. I turned away, and saw the coach there, so I went to introduce myself.

" Hello, I'm Erin Miya, thank you for letting me assist the game''

He looked at me. " We already told me about you. Sit down, it's going to start soon''

I saw the teams warming up, one side of the court each. And then... well  I saw Sakusa, who had just taken his mask off. Wow. He was really not what I expected. Like much better. I had only seen him without his mask from far but right now, the only thing that was going through my mind was:

"Wow, he's hot"

Yep. I was probably blushing to, because when Kayano saw me, she smirked in a way that was telling me " I know what your thinking right now"